Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

Hey PPP. I'm still in for a V2 kit and I'd like to add a resin stunt please (resin stunts are finished?). Also if possible, could I buy just your V2 lever? I'm good on the clamp, boot stud, and card but I'm intrigued by how you've designed the lever.

Hey PPP. I'm still in for a V2 kit and I'd like to add a resin stunt please (resin stunts are finished?). Also if possible, could I buy just your V2 lever? I'm good on the clamp, boot stud, and card but I'm intrigued by how you've designed the lever.

I edited my main post as I guess my wording was a bit confusing, but the Resin Stunts can come clean or finished by request. The clamp lever is stamped steel with custom steel thread and steel nut (with a finishing nail as a hinge bolt). I'll see if I can't slip you a lever. ;)

Amazing. I'd like to jump back in on this again. Please put me down for the V2, V3 stunt kits and 2 unpainted resin stunt hilts.

Were the original resin stunts hollow? I've always thought they were solid resin.

The ones in the ILM archives are solid but looking at the butt of the pommel on the stunt cast, it looks to have been back-filled at a later date as the there's a concentric circle of white resin that fills up the cavity to the painted gray hilt. The R2 gag one is hollow because it needed to slip over the tube of the air cannon to be launched. The one on Luke's belt as he leaps onto the Sail Barge is hallow as the belt clip goes through the bottom of the pommel and not a pommel cube to attach to his tunic.

I am still in for a V3, but let’s make it the exhibit kit (unfinished), and I’d like to add a finished Resin Stunt. Thanks so much for the dedication to this project!

Thanks for the update PoopaPapaPalps. Still very much in for the V3 Exhibit kit, and would like to add an unpainted resin stunt too please. What a great addition!

Thanks for all your hard work! (y)

Can I just ask, is the "shipped" price regardless of destination? And does it include PP fees? Sorry if this has been asked already.

As for my spot on the run, I’d like to wait to change it 100%, but I would either like a raw cast or the V3 kit and to add a resin casting. Thank you!

Last edited:
Can I just ask, is the "shipped" price regardless of destination? And does it include PP fees? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Yep, that's shipped anywhere in the world; one flat fee. No need to bother about PP fees or any of that, that's all factored in. I want everything kept clean and simple.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back