Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished pics p3

Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished head sculpt p3

wed clay is water based clay with glycerin added, keeps it workable for longer, great stuff

Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt

Please keep us updated on this! Would be fantastic to see a latex run offered. Beautiful work

Soon as i'm done i'll see about offering casts, only in latex and polyfoam though, sorry i don't use resin on large projects like this, i did at one time, but breakages through the post put me off

The sculpt looks fantastic.:love

You should definitely do the rest of the body & make it a lifesize display.

Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt

Soon as i'm done i'll see about offering casts, only in latex and polyfoam though, sorry i don't use resin on large projects like this, i did at one time, but breakages through the post put me off

Let me know when you want a deposit. I am absolutely interested.

Loving this mate, i think there i a piece of ET in all us.

Any Chance of seeing this at the UK prop Event :confused

Cheers, well i finally finished him, unfortunately had to cut a few corners as halloween is here and i needed it done, but i'll make another one up.
body sculpt started
DSCF0109.jpg

here are the eyes, acrylic, 3 inch spheres fiddly but worked well
DSCF0107.jpg

And heres the finished one, pretty pleased, feet and hands need redoing, neck seam is a bit gnarly on this one, but it works
DSCF0119.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

Excellent!!! Will you search for real eyes for your V2 as well? Perhaps Phil (= Cyberman) might know where to pick up a nice pair?

-Chaim

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back