Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished pics p3

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Howlrunner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt

Looking great! Can't wait to see the head finally finished and cast.

frosty

Sr Member

Thanks for all the nice comments, busy time of year for me, so many projects on the go, i'll have it finished and cast over the weekend, then onto the body

Weequay

Beautiful work frosty!

WED is great. Can I pick your brain and ask if you are adding bleach to your water to prevent mould forming? If so how much mate?

Thanks
weequay

frosty

Sr Member

I've heard of doing that, but i haven't had a problem so far, i just keep rewetting the clay every couple of days if i can't get to it to finish off, not had a problem with mould, this sculpt is a good few weeks old

Hedjii72

Sr Member

So amazing! It would be so fun to ride around Halloween night with that sticking out of your bike basket.

frosty

Sr Member

Soon as i'm done i'll see about offering casts, only in latex and polyfoam though, sorry i don't use resin on large projects like this, i did at one time, but breakages through the post put me off

frosty

Sr Member

Well i'm just about done with this now, i'll do a final pass on this tomorrow, but thats basically it

ZellaRivens

Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished head sculpt p3

Aww. I can totally see this at a convention next to a boy with a red hoodie. Excellent work. You really brought E.T. to life.

frosty

Sr Member

Cheers, glad you like it, as i said not doing resin copies of this, just latex and a nice soft polyfoam

Finhead

Sr Member

Ver nicely done. :cool Love it, the wife thinks it's awesome too maybe the only prop she'll acutally want me to get. :lol

Sean

Sr Member

That looks fantastic.amazing work.