Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished pics p3

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MGM1060FAN

Fantastic job, Frosty! "E.T." is one of my all-time favorite films! The summer of '82... I remember seeing it many times with my friends, and even bringing my parents to see it...twice! There's nothing like experiencing a magical film like "E.T." in a packed movie theatre! I think I saw it 11 times that summer! Glad to see there are people like you out there who are still finding ways to express their love and appreciation for one unique movie character! Good luck!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frosty

Sr Member
thanks again, yeah it is a great movie, glad its still got fans, the eyes i'll be making myself like the last set, they worked out well

frosty

Sr Member
Cheers, i am working on another version now, but its getting a bit cold over here now, so it'll be the new year when i get it finished

kevinvader

What I wouldnt give to have your talent!Thats just amazing!I havnt seen to many ET sculpts,so this is a real treat!

kevinvader

Ive seen a few over the years but few cut the muster.Your is nothing short of incredible.Truly great work my friend!