Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished pics p3

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frosty

Sr Member
So many projects on the go, this is something i've been meaning to redo for years, i sculpted him as an animatronic years ago, now just doing a static prop
heres the head sculpt, still got a lot of texturing and smoothing but you get the idea, done in WED.

should have this done soon

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kysupernatural

Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt

looking good, love that character and movie. Such a fond memory going to the movies as a kid. Can't wait to see it finished.

frosty

Sr Member

Cheers guys, yeah, making the whole thing, glad to see some love for E.T., allways loved the movie

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That looks awesome:)

ET is a definite "Must Have" in any prop room/collection.

Not to hijack thread with pictures... but I have an Old ET toy box/hamper from the 80's that I use now.
View attachment 68219

View attachment 68220

It serves its purpose, but seriously...If you ever get yours done and do a run, I would be in for a more accurate one to replace what I am using:)(y)thumbsup

GREAT STUFF!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW THE PROGRESS AND WAIT FOR AN INTEREST THREAD:)