Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished pics p3

Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt

Thanks for all the nice comments, busy time of year for me, so many projects on the go, i'll have it finished and cast over the weekend, then onto the body

Beautiful work frosty!

WED is great. Can I pick your brain and ask if you are adding bleach to your water to prevent mould forming? If so how much mate?

Thanks
weequay

I've heard of doing that, but i haven't had a problem so far, i just keep rewetting the clay every couple of days if i can't get to it to finish off, not had a problem with mould, this sculpt is a good few weeks old

So amazing! It would be so fun to ride around Halloween night with that sticking out of your bike basket.

Soon as i'm done i'll see about offering casts, only in latex and polyfoam though, sorry i don't use resin on large projects like this, i did at one time, but breakages through the post put me off

Well i'm just about done with this now, i'll do a final pass on this tomorrow, but thats basically it
DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

Re: Lifesize E.T. sculpt, finished head sculpt p3

Aww. I can totally see this at a convention next to a boy with a red hoodie. Excellent work. You really brought E.T. to life.

Cheers, glad you like it, as i said not doing resin copies of this, just latex and a nice soft polyfoam

Ver nicely done. :cool Love it, the wife thinks it's awesome too maybe the only prop she'll acutally want me to get. :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back