Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

Man, this is pure chaos!

I can't import the Pulse Rifle myself (stupid restrictive gun laws! :( ), but I found a reseller here a few months back. However, it seems the owners of the store had some sort of falling out recently, and when I emailed them about my order last week, I was told that I'll still get the Pulse Rifle from the store which one of the owners has now "taken over". But their website is down...

So since this smelled fishy, I emailed them to get more detail. They gave me all the details including the info of their supplier, so I'm somewhat calmed. They told me I should email their supplier for an exact date of arrival. So I emailed them, and they told me it will arrive in about 4 weeks!!! :eek

So that means I'll have to wait four more weeks to see whether I will really get my Pulse Rifle or not! Man!

Luckily, Matsuo told me that he'll try to hold on to one of the HCG Pulse Rifles, so if everything else fails, I'll still be able to get a set of shrouds. Thanks Matt! :)

But man, this is pretty nerve wrecking...

Cheers!
Roman

As an alternative, maybe you could go to another hobby shop and ask them to import the one Mat is holding for you. Sure, you'd have to pay them sort sort of fee but it might be worth trying.

Man, this is pure chaos!

I can't import the Pulse Rifle myself (stupid restrictive gun laws! :( ), but I found a reseller here a few months back. However, it seems the owners of the store had some sort of falling out recently, and when I emailed them about my order last week, I was told that I'll still get the Pulse Rifle from the store which one of the owners has now "taken over". But their website is down...

So since this smelled fishy, I emailed them to get more detail. They gave me all the details including the info of their supplier, so I'm somewhat calmed. They told me I should email their supplier for an exact date of arrival. So I emailed them, and they told me it will arrive in about 4 weeks!!! :eek

So that means I'll have to wait four more weeks to see whether I will really get my Pulse Rifle or not! Man!

Luckily, Matsuo told me that he'll try to hold on to one of the HCG Pulse Rifles, so if everything else fails, I'll still be able to get a set of shrouds. Thanks Matt! :)

But man, this is pretty nerve wrecking...

Cheers!
Roman

As an alternative, maybe you could go to another hobby shop and ask them to import the one Mat is holding for you. Sure, you'd have to pay them sort sort of fee but it might be worth trying.

That's a possibilty. But in that case, I might even try to get a special permit to import one. It'll cost a pretty penny I'm sure, but it's probably easier than to find a shop willing to import it.

However, since the reseller here has told me I will receive the Pulse Rifle and has specifically ordered it for me, I can't simply back out. I mean, I did confirm my order for that exact reason, since I was told it will be specifically ordered for me. And I can't end up buying two PR's, not enough cash for that. ;)

Oh well, I'll have to see and wait, but I'm somewhat calmed now hearing directly from the supplier that the PR is on its way to them. I just don't want to miss out on the aluminium shrouds.

Cheers!
Roman

I didn't make the plaque... I bought it off someone over on the alien legacy forum. The plaque was a run and were made years ago I believe. I was lucky to find one. Here's a better pic of the plaque. The pic of the plaque on the bottom isn't mine... just thought it was a better pic.

Looks absolutely sweet! I'd love to have one of those, but damn! I hate to live in Germany! :cry

I've been toying with getting a pulse rifle kit because I'd want as many moving pieces as possible and to custom lights and sounds.

The droop in my OD PR is quite noticeable, but I've decided not to return it. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with it.

After reading about those i emailed them and they promised that it
only was a problem with a small amount.
Mine was inspected prior to shipping . Really hope it comes straight
they do always respond to emails very fast

I got mine on ebay. IIRC it was being sold by a fellow in Australia? (or was the Australia thing something else?) I dont see any there for sale now though.

Marcel is on this forum : Marsattack

I'm not sure if he still makes these but he did have some left over from a run quite a while ago, so maybe shoot him a PM and see if he has any left. He also does the stickers for cases.

I have both for my PR's and they are Awesome ;)

Dan

Plasma Infusion says that the PR's they just got in look like they were re-wrapped and that none have the droop. Maybe they are inspecting these before they go out now?

That's good to know. One of the reasons I ordered mine from them was that they were willing to check it out before shipping it out to me. The free next day shipping and discounted price didn't hurt either. :lol

From all the posts on this and other forums
its a safe estimate that the Droop aka Shotgun barrel not being installed correctly
at the plant is about 3o-40 pct of the entire line maybe higher . I know several
collectors that have received guns that were supposed to be checked before shipping that are showing up still slanted .

A whopping 3.2% at most!

This has been an interesting read and I am sure you will all become part of prop replica legend!

There is far more then that on this forum alone :(
What your saying is in the area of like 40 rifles are you kidding .

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back