Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

Well, I'm about to cancel something, but not my Pulse Rifle order. I was going to go through with both this and the Maleficent statue from Sideshow, but now after getting my mortgage down to a good start, I have to let one go. Granted, the statue is 1/3 the price of the Rifle, but this to me is the holy grail of replicas!

The only reason I cancelled mine was because I lost my job. I'm working again, but I'm going to wait until they are in stock and then buy it if I'm still employed.

Anyone got any news updates? This going to get pushed out to Sept next?

I emailed them earlier today because I needed to give them a new credit card number since my old card expired, and I asked when they think it'll be released. I'll let you guys know about the response.

For some reason I see a lot of "this may be a long shot, but I missed out..." posts in the Junkyard once this gets released.

Next month.

Cheers!
Xhiwar

For some reason I see a lot of "this may be a long shot, but I missed out..." posts in the Junkyard once this gets released.

Next month.

Cheers!
Xhiwar

I have no doubt about that, I feel a bit like that already. How about when they do come out, no one is allowed to post about them :unsure

I have no doubt about that, I feel a bit like that already. How about when they do come out, no one is allowed to post about them :unsure

I actually meant because lots of people have cancelled their orders due to the delays and all the talk about it being pushed back again. Well, I for one don't care, it's gonna be released eventually and it'll be great, I mean, metal shrouds! I'm sure the people who couldn't wait and cancelled will kick themselves and flood the junkyard with WTB posts.

BTW, I don't think they're sold out, you might still get in on this one.

I actually meant because lots of people have cancelled their orders due to the delays and all the talk about it being pushed back again. Well, I for one don't care, it's gonna be released eventually and it'll be great, I mean, metal shrouds! I'm sure the people who couldn't wait and cancelled will kick themselves and flood the junkyard with WTB posts.

BTW, I don't think they're sold out, you might still get in on this one.

I am one of the ones who did cancel. I have no doubt they will deliver, and that they will be incredible, especially with Matsuo on board. I just couldn't risk it not getting through Aussie Customs. I have heard too many stories of other Pulse Rifles being confiscated that I bailed.

HCG have been fantastic with my previous orders, and any return issues or problems I have had. So it's in no way based on any worries in that regard, Their customer service is second to none as far as I am concerned. like I stated..I simply can't risk losing $900 so some Customs guy can put my PR in his pool room.

This I understand, I wouldn't want to risk it either, I was just lucky that there is a local shop importing the Pulse Rifle, and they're not even charging that much more for import/handling etc. Otherwise, I'd never have tried to import it myself.

And, admittedly, I didn't have to pay a single cent yet, they only want my payment upon arrival of the gun. So I guess my reaction is different from the guys who already paid hundreds of dollars and are still waiting. Nevertheless, I'd never cancel just because of the delays.

Cheers!
Xhiwar

:lol:lol

I have a Matsuo right now and it is pretty sweet! Regardless, the HCG is going to get parted out in some way as I want to put an original SPAS cage on it and whatnot. Not sure what all will need adjusting but I am totally not looking at the HCG as an investment or collector's piece, but mainly as the only source for metal shrouds. In the end, one frankenstein PR will go on the chopping block and another frankenstein PR will be carried by Mirax with her USCM costume.

What is the metal gonna buy you? You might be able to drop it now? When you tap it with your fingernail, it makes a chink sound instead of a chunk sound?

What is the metal gonna buy you? You might be able to drop it now? When you tap it with your fingernail, it makes a chink sound instead of a chunk sound?

Well if we are talking about an all metal PR it's gonna buy you perfection. :) Holding a 15lb gun by the vac/resin shroud handle just does not feel very safe either.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back