Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

If I missed a post on this, my apologies.

IIRC, the grenade launcher ammo looked pretty cool, and I think a gunsmith friend of mine - who builds cannons in his spare time -even made one on a whim that looked spot on.

bw

Last edited by a moderator:
If I missed a post on this, my apologies.

IIRC, the grenade launcher ammo looked pretty cool, and I think a gunsmith friend of mine - who builds cannons in his spare time -even made one on a whim that looked spot on.

bw

We've had a few runs of those in the junkyard recently. SDStudios may still have some left if you need any.

My only problem with this pulse rifle is getting it for a reasonable price in the UK! :(

I saw on the Aliens Legacy forum that it's on one website for $765 US (£500 GB) with free shipping, however as far as I'm aware the cheapest place to get it in the UK is from play.com and they want £850 ($1290)

Mind you, at 15lbs shipping to the UK isn't going to be cheap, but it's certainly NOT going to cost $525!!!

:cry

I don't fancy my chances of getting one through customs alone either!

I'm getting mine from Propstore. For one, I don't have to pay until they're shipping. Also, when I factored in sales tax+duty to Sweden it ended up being cheaper getting it from them. (Kinda strange though.. it's rare that getting something like this from a retailer in the EU is cheaper than getting it directly from the US, even with taxes, duties and postage...)

I just hope PS don't get their shipment much later than HCG.

I'm getting mine from Propstore. For one, I don't have to pay until they're shipping. Also, when I factored in sales tax+duty to Sweden it ended up being cheaper getting it from them. (Kinda strange though.. it's rare that getting something like this from a retailer in the EU is cheaper than getting it directly from the US, even with taxes, duties and postage...)

I just hope PS don't get their shipment much later than HCG.

You can also pay in installments from Propstore too:love

I've had the funds sat in my account since January for this.....you know how tough it is to be sat on that type of 'prop cash' and having to turn down prop after prop after prop just to pay for this?

AHHHHHH!!!
As for the delays....I'm ok with them because its about quality like Matt said.
Just hoping it's not too much longer......what is it...2 months now?

Okay, I just couldn't hold it anymore. I ordered the BB-Version (due to lack of options...) :D Now I just cant wait to finally get it and rub myself against ist. Weeeee!

Yeah i dont see why not.

With the metal shroud it might hold together...wouldnt fancy a resin shroud on a blank firer!

If its like the cap firing ones, then its 20 rounds.

Could one put a working tommygun in it to have a REAL hero? The movie hero shot blanks, and I'd love the awe and jealousy shooting this at the range but fear it might stand up to the vibrations of live fire.

I really don't think the vibrations of a .45 cal would have any effect on these shrouds. It would still require a little tooling and some red tape to cut down the barrel of a live tommygun, though. All is possible, I am certain. ;)

I have had to cancel my order. Matsuo being on board and the fantastic pics made me hang on this long. But I have serious doubts this will make it through Australian Customs, and I just can't risk losing that sort of money. Hopefully I can buy one at a local prop store without it being at least double the price.

For those of you who did cancel for what ever reason, how long did it take to get your refunds? I have read about a week, but anyone else got some info? I cancelled on the 22nd of May and I am still waiting. HCG acknowledged the cancellation and receiving my follow up enquiries, but they have not provided me with any information yet.

I have had to cancel my order. Matsuo being on board and the fantastic pics made me hang on this long. But I have serious doubts this will make it through Australian Customs, and I just can't risk losing that sort of money. Hopefully I can buy one at a local prop store without it being at least double the price.

For those of you who did cancel for what ever reason, how long did it take to get your refunds? I have read about a week, but anyone else got some info? I cancelled on the 22nd of May and I am still waiting. HCG acknowledged the cancellation and receiving my follow up enquiries, but they have not provided me with any information yet.

I cancelled my order and received my refund in about a week or so, I'm not sure if the exact length of time. I'm not sure if being outside the US will make it take longer or not. I would keep on them about it, but keep it nice for now.

Also, since I paid through Paypal, I also had to wait another few days once it was in my Paypal Account before it cleared.

Well, I'm about to cancel something, but not my Pulse Rifle order. I was going to go through with both this and the Maleficent statue from Sideshow, but now after getting my mortgage down to a good start, I have to let one go. Granted, the statue is 1/3 the price of the Rifle, but this to me is the holy grail of replicas!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back