Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Arkham Knight, REVEAL 10/03

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Jacket - Vest Video Added 2

About a week away....:love:lol

BackPack10_zps8a1dd815.jpg

BackPack3_zpsf40653df.jpg

BackPack4_zpsb109b1d1.jpg

BackPack6_zps25631da6.jpg

BackPack7_zps1895f89b.jpg

:cool

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. BANE Jacket/Vest & Batman Backpack Added 3

I'm confused as to the repleases. Your website shows the utility belts aren't available now, but I've seen several people have one. Did you guys do a small run of them first and now they are backordered, or do you have a number on hand? I'd like to get one of these, they look great!

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. BANE Jacket/Vest & Batman Backpack Added 3

I'm confused as to the repleases. Your website shows the utility belts aren't available now, but I've seen several people have one. Did you guys do a small run of them first and now they are backordered, or do you have a number on hand? I'd like to get one of these, they look great!

Looks to me that the belt/pouch is still available on the website:
Batman Pouch - Overview

On sale thru 3/31 with delivery slated for 2nd QTR.

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Biker Jacket/Vest Added 11/

Here's where we're at today...now in final stage of assembly and will have custom made buttons attached.:cool

BaneTrench_zps017829d5.jpg

David

Is this a Bane Coat to complement the excellent Bane Vest/Jacket? :thumbsup

I may cave and buy the backpack. My gf scored free tix to SDCC for us and if I'm going in costume, I'd much rather have the flight pack than a long cape in a crowded con like that.

David, can the chest straps be hidden with the TDK jacket chest cover? Or is the strap removable?

That backpack looks pretty damn awesome! I may have to save up.

I may cave and buy the backpack. My gf scored free tix to SDCC for us and if I'm going in costume, I'd much rather have the flight pack than a long cape in a crowded con like that.

David, can the chest straps be hidden with the TDK jacket chest cover? Or is the strap removable?

Thinking that hiding the straps in the front under the chest piece could be possible but it might alter the way the chest piece sits.

Last edited:

^ I just ordered it anyway, figured if the chest strap gives me issues under the chest cover, I can just cut it off and remove it from the shoulder straps.

^ I just ordered it anyway, figured if the chest strap gives me issues under the chest cover, I can just cut it off and remove it from the shoulder straps.

Sweet! As soon as you get it in, I hope you post pics of the batpack!

Also, I just watched a vid that shows the TDKR suit with the backpack on and the straps are hidden behind the chest piece and it looks flawless...so no cutting needed! (fast forward to 3:40 to see the pack and suit together)

UD Replicas The Dark Knight Rises Leather Suits - YouTube

Last edited:

Teaser from UD Replicas' latest Photo shoot.
TDKRises: Bane Leather Coat.
Luxurious Buffalo leather with Eco-Fur interior.
Coming soon!

547374_10152720094165076_2147109002_n.jpg

David

Also, I just watched a vid that shows the TDKR suit with the backpack on and the straps are hidden behind the chest piece and it looks flawless...so no cutting needed! (fast forward to 3:40 to see the pack and suit together)

UD Replicas The Dark Knight Rises Leather Suits - YouTube

Sweet, thanks for that find! I noticed this was from last year's Comic Con, were the chest straps already included in the prototype at that point?

David can you shed some light? Thanks.

Sweet, thanks for that find! I noticed this was from last year's Comic Con, were the chest straps already included in the prototype at that point?

David can you shed some light? Thanks.

Yes...They were put behind the removable chest part of the jacket. :thumbsup

It's very easy to conceal the harness under that front chest flap. :D

David

547374_10152720094165076_2147109002_n.jpg

So want!!!!! and this winter I may actually be in an environment that will justify my first UD purchase.

Really good job.

The curse and blessing of living in South Florida ... I really want several of these for actual riding, but its too hot here 98% of the year. And yes my Joe Rocket mesh jacket gets too hot to wear in the summer.

LOVE the Bane stuff and Captain America!!

Florida and leathers are not a good combination. My first year in the south, didn't have descant in the closet, and my leathers became a fuzzy friend thanks to the mold.

So when are we going to see the Bane coat up for preorder and what will be the first estimated delivery date? I need to start prepping the wife for an impending purchase.

Yeah, I've already had that problem with any gear I left in the garage. Florida doesn't leave too many fashion choices if safety is also a factor. lol

Hi David, do you have a quick update on the Batman backpacks delivery? Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back