Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Arkham Knight, REVEAL 10/03

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. BANE Jacket/Vest & Batman Backpack Added 3

Hi David, do you have a quick update on the Batman backpacks delivery? Thanks in advance.

These bad boys are shipping out this month.
I cannot wait until you guys have them in hand...you're going to love them!

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. BANE Jacket/Vest & Batman Backpack Added 3

David, will the new Bane coat be ready of this winter?

I just posted this update on our Facebook group page:

Q2 Delivery UPDATE! - Please Read! - Some Orders Now Facing Delays -
With all Q2 Deliveries well under way since the first week of June, and all merchandise in our Toronto warehouse - it is with great regret that we must now put all remaining Q2 products on hold.

We have been issued a product recall on thousands of ZIPPERS. These zippers are in all shapes, colors and products from Batman Begins, Batman Nomex, TDKRises Batman, Star Wars and Superman.
We've already reached out to those customers who have already received their goods, and are affected by this recall. THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR Q2 SHIPMENT, AND WE HAVE NOT CONTACTED YOU, THEN YOUR GOODS WERE NOT AFFECTED BY THIS RECALL and your goods are FINE!!!!

Since being issued this recall we've been going through each garment, order by order...and now the last possible shipment UNAFFECTED by this zipper recall goes out tomorrow.

The rest, sadly must be sent back to our factory. The zippers will be replaced, and then the goods will be shipped back, where they will then proceed to you all.

Every single dollar associated to this recall will be covered by UD Replicas. All shipping and labor is 100% on us, and rest assured - We Will Correct This! We'll cover all the costs...but we do ask for your patience here. Yes, this recall comes at the worst possible time, not only are the goods done but they're also all in our warehouse. Be that as it may, we cannot ship out faulty merchandise -KNOWING- that there's been a product recall.
We ask for your patience and understanding here...naturally some will be disappointed by this news but please understand that this is not 'our' delay, and that we continue to follow and deliver on our production time frames.
Unfortunately product recalls do happen, and this one affects us directly.
We're already in the process of shipping merchandise back to be repaired and corrected. We hope that you can all understand what's happened here and that it truly is out of our hands. We will correct the problem, but we do ask for your patience.
We expect the earliest orders to start shipping out in 3 weeks from now. Total expected delay estimated at 3-5 weeks.
- David Pea
UD Replicas/President

So sorry to everyone affected by this delay due to this recall. :( I can't in good faith ship product out that has a know recall attached to one of its components.
We're all over this...please accept our sincere apologies.

David

Yes, it'll go to market shortly with a Q4 Delivery. :)

David

David,

Thanks for the update, Yeah! first UD replica order coming soon.
Not to celebrate too much, sorry about the recall.

Thanks for the update David. As long as my backpack arrives before Halloween, I'll be happy :)

Thanks for the update David. As long as my backpack arrives before Halloween, I'll be happy :)

:cheers Bud!

In an effort to keep everyone updated publicly, here's the first status report:

Q2 Recalled Merchandise - UPDATE!
The first wave of repaired and now cleared goods will be in our Toronto warehouse Monday July 8th, and all goods received will be shipped out to their respective customers by Friday July 12th.

Products ready in this first wave of delivery consist of Batman TDKRises, Batman Begins, Star Wars.
The NOMEX suits are all still in the recovery and replacement of zipper phase, and will follow after this first wave of ready product is resolved in full.
More updates will follow as production continues to replace and clear zippers on given goods. This for the TDKRises Back Packs as well.
Please be sure to read the STATUS UPDATE immediately below this one for the full story on this product recall and how it has affected our Q2 Deliveries.
Regards,
David Pea
President/UD Replicas

:cheers Bud!

In an effort to keep everyone updated publicly, here's the first status report:

Q2 Recalled Merchandise - UPDATE!
The first wave of repaired and now cleared goods will be in our Toronto warehouse Monday July 8th, and all goods received will be shipped out to their respective customers by Friday July 12th.

Products ready in this first wave of delivery consist of Batman TDKRises, Batman Begins, Star Wars.
The NOMEX suits are all still in the recovery and replacement of zipper phase, and will follow after this first wave of ready product is resolved in full.
More updates will follow as production continues to replace and clear zippers on given goods. This for the TDKRises Back Packs as well.
Please be sure to read the STATUS UPDATE immediately below this one for the full story on this product recall and how it has affected our Q2 Deliveries.
Regards,
David Pea
President/UD Replicas

Hey David, I've been following the FB updates but I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet for my TDK backpack Q2 delivery. Did all these ship out already or are there still some that hasn't? I'm in California btw.

Hey David, I've been following the FB updates but I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet for my TDK backpack Q2 delivery. Did all these ship out already or are there still some that hasn't? I'm in California btw.

Not to worry...they're about to start shipping. We've just received tonnes of them here in our warehouse and are currently receiving, repacking and prepping waybills. I anticipate all backpacks being shipped between next-week and the second week of Sept. We're all over this! Between the packs and the Nomex suits...we're going a little nuts. But it's a good thing. :)

David

Lots of NOMEX suit pics coming in from customers now. :up

Here's a couple...
First is Max, quick test fit pic...
1234623_721957464485402_588458887_n.jpg

Next is John, in a parade trooping his NOMEX leathers, carrying the cat he saved from that burning house...oh and yes, he's caught in the rain and has informed us that the suit still performed beautifully even under those conditions...and it should because it's a biker suit. :)

960965_10201058899409343_1067835686_n.jpg

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Customer Pics - NOMEX Batman added 9/25

Here's one of our customers 'Living the dream, and riding the Adventure!'.
:thumbsup

1376591_514729901952284_869280573_n.jpg

Please note that the helmet pictured is not a UD Replicas product.

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Customer Pics - NOMEX Batman added 9/25

Sometimes our customers/bikers take the joy of superheroes to those less fortunate. This wonderful gift of bringing smiles to those in need should never go unnoticed.
From all of us at UD Replicas, our sincere thanks for your gift to these children...the true heroes.

David

Last edited by a moderator:

Seeing as there's no such thing as 'too many Batman Jackets'...here's one more design we're working on. :love

1620384_10153839632375076_585051251_n.jpg

Can't wait to show you the progress on this one!
:angel:thumbsup

David

Here's a sneak peek at something we've been working on.
This 'little' project will debut in our booth, this coming Wondercon in Anaheim/CA .
Can you guess which UDR full suit will be centered and mounted onto this display?:angel

1553280_10153859181925076_1775618192_o.jpg

Most of this should be delivered today, with the rest coming tomorrow. :thumbsup

We'll be painting it here on site, can't wait to see it all set up...then out it goes for Wondercon where it'll be part of our UDR booth set up. :D

David

Great display idea, I'm sure it'll get lots of attention! I just might have to come down to see it in person :D

Teaser from UD Replicas' latest Photo shoot.
TDKRises: Bane Leather Coat.
Luxurious Buffalo leather with Eco-Fur interior.
Coming soon!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547374_10152720094165076_2147109002_n.jpg

David

Hello,

I recently purchased a version of the Bane Leather Trench Coat from another site but when I wear it with a black shirt, the shirt is left covered with white lint from the lining of the jacket after I take it off.

Does the white lining on your version of the bane jacket shed white lint onto the shirt after wearing?

I am very interested in purchasing your version of this jacket but this is a very important detail to me.

Also, is the jacket fully functional to button up? The version I have is very hard to button up due to the large buttons and small openings on the straps.

Thanks

From Beyond comes a new Bat.
The Batman Beyond Leather Street Jacket.
UD Replicas....the future.

1957766_10153869509825076_361245906_o.jpg

Hello,

I recently purchased a version of the Bane Leather Trench Coat from another site but when I wear it with a black shirt, the shirt is left covered with white lint from the lining of the jacket after I take it off.

Does the white lining on your version of the bane jacket shed white lint onto the shirt after wearing?

I am very interested in purchasing your version of this jacket but this is a very important detail to me.

Also, is the jacket fully functional to button up? The version I have is very hard to button up due to the large buttons and small openings on the straps.

Thanks

I can't really comment on 3rd party garments but to answer your question, yes our coat is functional. The buttons do work, and we even custom make the buttons exact to the movie coat. And to the question of the lining, no ours does not shed fur. This is a luxury garment and as such we pride ourselves on backing up that statement with quality made items.

David

David,

Thank you very much for the response.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back