Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Arkham Knight, REVEAL 10/03

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Bane & Catwoman Full Reveal! 8/9

Dang! Now I have to get something for my wife as well :)

Hi, I have a friend who is after one of these belts you have for Catwoman... Do you sell just the belt and if so, how much would it be and shipping to UK? If you can let me know and also the details and payment etc, I will pass that onto my friend.

Thanks

LOVE the Catwoman! Possibly a Christmas gift for my wife. :)

Amazing!!! Truly amazing! I hope you guys do the Blade 1 and 2 Vests! Marvel Blade, alongside your Captain America and Batman items.

You guys are incredible!!!!

-Chuck

the wife is interested in the price of the catwoman jacket :p

Fantastic work! These are great! I might have to buy a motorcycle just to justify having such an awesome jacket!!
:love

So, who's ready to Begin?

f93251a8.jpg

306b6e5b.jpg

79b43592.jpg

d923f7ea.jpg

cfa5de72.jpg

9b1f21df.jpg

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman NOMEX, Bane, Catwoman Full Reveal!

When will these be available on your web page to order?

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman NOMEX, Bane, Catwoman Full Reveal!

Oh and David, I haven't been able to get a hold of you. I have a 38" waist and want to order a belt. Do I need an XS. It will go over one of your suites.

Oh and David, I haven't been able to get a hold of you. I have a 38" waist and want to order a belt. Do I need an XS. It will go over one of your suites.

If it's going over my jacket then I'd suggest the SMALL. The jacket will add a min of 2 inches to your waist, and the belt has to go over that. Consider that if it's more, the XSmall may not be enough....and you'll want to pull it tight so it doesn't slide down.

This new Batman Begins Pre-Suit should be up for pre-sale Sept 1st. We're good to go with it, but I have some 'other' items that I want to release as well....been telling everyone that a 'storm's coming!'

:cool

David

I don't know if anybody has said it in the past 23 pages, but I've seen replicas (not real leather) of the "S" shield jacket from Smallville. I think that would be great looking even with a little modification maybe like some padding for riding on a motorcycle or something. Just my .02 But I am sure there would be a ton of prospective buyers for it.

I really love your work. I keep checking your site trying to decide what to order. I have one question. I can't find the Bane or Catwoman stuff on your website. Where is it? I am more of a Batman guy, but I really wanted to see the details on your site.

By the way I love the Batman Begins pre-modification suit. You should make a version of the belt with the harness to go with this suit. He only wears it once in the movie and he wears it with the full harness.

Anyway, lovely work... I may have to get a second job to pay for all the things I want off your site!!!

Woww... they all look amazing but I am ESPECIALLY digging that catwoman suit..... Those heels.... :love And that backpack is killer!

I still don't see the Bane leather jacket on your website. When will it be available?

Last edited:

I still don't see the Bane leather jacket on your website. When will it be available?

The Bane jacket, Catwoman leather suit and TDKR Backpack are nearly ready to go live on the site...they're coming!

One of the distribution giants in the biker world has just released their first promo video featuring our TDKRises Batman Motorcycle Suit. :)
Check out Revzilla.com for more...but in the meantime....:thumbsup

October 2012 New Gear & Deals at RevZilla.com - YouTube

...belt ran a little high on the rider but how cool is it to see this on a Ducati? :love

You can expect more....a lot more!

Enjoy,
David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Promo Video By RevZilla Added 10/1

Hi David,

I thought I would share my completed Batman Begins suit with you. The suit is 100% UD Replicas and the cowl/cape are from CooFunkyCurly. I used Kev's TDK/TDKR cowl instead of his Begins cowl because I have a neck injury that made it painful to pull on. I got so many compliments on the suit and it made a lot of kid's day at the Halloween carnival I was volunteering at. I wasn't surprised when parents thought I had actually purchased a costume from the movie because it looks so good. My compliments to you on your fantastic work. :thumbsup I can't wait for my TDKR suit to arrive and I will definitely be in line when the Dark Knight backpack is released. I may have to pick up the survival suit too. :)

IMAGE_C132D798-A1F2-49E4-8D2E-5DC904D9F50C.JPG

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Promo Video By RevZilla Added 10/1

In the spirit of Halloween, here's a few of my TDK UD suit fully assembled. David, I did a few simple alterations on your suit to achieve this look. Your product makes it very easy to get close to complete screen accuracy for costume use :thumbsup

lunapic1351616375858175.jpg

img20121020172255.jpg

lunapic1350589186756834.jpg

Wow!

Great pics guys!!

It's wicked seeing so many Christian Bale's in different places! ;)

The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Leather Biker Jacket.
Features Removable Sleeves and Collar.
Jacket Transforms Into Functional, Wearable Vest.
Coming in November 2012.

NNP_4464_zpsc3155a63.jpg

NNP_4516_zps3d82d36b.jpg

NNP_4621_zps555e19fb.jpg

David

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back