Done / Completed Leather Star Lord Holster Pads

In order to get these projects rolling so that everyone can get their Star Lord builds together, I've enlisted some help on this project. Looks like we'll be able to get this run going at the beginning of the year with the help of starlordquill. We're going to start working on the prototypes so we'll have something to show soon, hopefully! Right now, price is looking at $125 a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: w/ StarLordQuill - Leather Star Lord Holster Pads (update)

I've finished the shaping of the prototypes. I'll send them to MorbidCharlie this week for him to finish up! Pics coming soon!

Re: w/ StarLordQuill - Leather Star Lord Holster Pads (update 1/6)

Prototypes have been mailed to MorbidCharlie for dye and stitching! Finished pics are on their way!

There is. I received the prototypes from starlordquill. I'm going to be applying dye and seeing how they look this next week. Really the hold up is me. I'm trying to catch up on the belts since there was a redesign.

There is. I received the prototypes from starlordquill. I'm going to be applying dye and seeing how they look this next week. Really the hold up is me. I'm trying to catch up on the belts since there was a redesign.

No worries! Good luck catching up on the belts.

Okay, things are finally getting under control so it's time to get this rolling!

uploadfromtaptalk1426689239092.jpeg

Here is the prototype! Starlordquill has done a great job of putting this together. The dye may vary just a bit in color, but will be similar. The stitching will be brown. We're going to be conservative for now and only project doing 4 of these a month.

Re: w/ StarLordQuill - Leather Star Lord Holster Pads (run is open!)

Any new developments here :) Cannot wait to get these and the NOVA Props Holsters added to these. Everyone please let me know how you will be mounting these to the motorcycle pants e.g. sew them to your pants permanently, 3M Dual Touch, Velcro etc......

Any new developments here :) Cannot wait to get these and the NOVA Props Holsters added to these. Everyone please let me know how you will be mounting these to the motorcycle pants e.g. sew them to your pants permanently, 3M Dual Touch, Velcro etc......
I am in the process of wet molding the sets that deposits have been paid. I'm just getting over a bout of food poisoning but I hope to have them shipped out to MorbidCharlie this weekend to get dyed and stitched!

I am in the process of wet molding the sets that deposits have been paid. I'm just getting over a bout of food poisoning but I hope to have them shipped out to @MorbidCharlie this weekend to get dyed and stitched!

Thank you for the quick update. Get rested and get well. Both of y'all do amazing work!!! Now contemplating my next costume: ANT MAN!!! :)

Received the first few sets of pads from @starlordquill today. I'll be dying and sewing them later this week or early next week. They'll be going out soon!

Thank you for the update. Please let me know when they ship as i would love to have them attached to my motorcycle pants for my upcoming April 18 and 19 comic and toy show. Any recommendations to mounting these to my motorcycle pants? I have the NOVA Props NERF gun holster clips. Cheers. Pics of my pants below.

http://www.80skid.com/images2/DSCN4709.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back