LAIR CONVENTION COORDINATOR

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carlart

Is there anybody here who wants to be a self-appointed, or wants to be appointed-----Lair Convention Coordinator(s)?
I think it would be great if some folks could assume that role, creating and maintaining a list of the cons, where, and when they are, starting in January of each year. Maybe this extends into informing members about large Halloween parties as well.

We should probably have separate coordinators for the U.S., one for Canada, and one for Europe. Others regions to follow. Each coordinator would have the responsibility of obtaining and shipping around their own banner to the cons within their own country/ region. If members want to have several identical banners, that's not a problem.

Also, if the admins could either make a sticky convention thread with this info in the general pred section, or create a whole new convention section for this topic - just a thought.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dakath

I'm interested to take Europe for my count.

Maybe 2 coordinators for the European region? One UK based and one based on the European mainland.