Ladies can be Iron Man too (everything but the shoulders, pg 35)

Re: Ladies can be Iron Man too (new pics page 18!!)

Chad Vader? were you in one of the Episodes or the series?

My father used to love that show, it was all he watched.

Oh, I didn't watch the video as I'm using a computer that is too slow to play them, and I missed the Chad Vader part....... So yeaaaaaaa

*Dunce Cap time*

Re: Ladies can be Iron Man too (in-progress helmet pg 12)

DSC04006.jpg

DSC04003.jpg

Still a LONG ways to go! Especially need to finish up the line where the mouth is and all that

You are amazing Amanda!

I keep visiting the progress and I am never ceased to be amazed. To all who do this kind of work Congrats and Amanda your work is absolutely beautiful. What kind of paint are you going to use for it?

Silly rabbit, girls can't make props, this whole thread looks photoshopped.

Oh ******** it somebody finally figured it out!! Oh noooooo :cry

<3

I keep visiting the progress and I am never ceased to be amazed. To all who do this kind of work Congrats and Amanda your work is absolutely beautiful. What kind of paint are you going to use for it?
I'm not exactly sure yet but I've been looking into it here and there :] guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Any tips you wanna share?

I think Im in love.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

<3

I'm not exactly sure yet but I've been looking into it here and there :] guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Any tips you wanna share?

<3

And speaking of photoshopped, I met this blond girl names 19 at Dragon Con, ever heard of her? I can post a few pics if you like, I followed her around for a while.

And speaking of photoshopped, I met this blond girl names 19 at Dragon Con, ever heard of her? I can post a few pics if you like, I followed her around for a while.

No idea who that is, I'm 26.

:cry:cry:cry GUYS STOP TELLING ALL OF MY SECRETS!

I am not sure I would be the best person to ask that, i never made a costume I just build models. If you are looking for a real shine to your paint I would, are you going to spray paint it or airbrush it?

I'm really digging the process on that helmet. Will you be making the rest of the armor using the same technique?

I'm really digging the process on that helmet. Will you be making the rest of the armor using the same technique?

Sure am. If you back track in the thread a little bit theres some pics of finished pep for some other parts floating around :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back