Kyra Da Psychos art (Pic Heavy!)

ALL FURTHER ARTWORK WILL BE POSTED IN MY GALLERY
Consider this topic inactive, I will however keep up what pics are featured in it because Im sure at least some arent in my gallery XD

I take back what was stated above, I will be posting some artwork here untill the galleries are working again!

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice work, especially like the detail in the pred alien design of her, and the pics with her and the alien in the tree's

Im bringing this topic back haha, seeing as the galleries arent working and Im itching to post more art.

Sketches
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice Heart v
Ice Heart.png

Bass Fac3 (Predator DJ, made her for fun) v

BassFac3 WIP2.png

Concept sketch for Kyras head design
Kyra head concept 1.png

Hoshlin'de Lei'uun v
Hoshlin'de Lei'uun.png

"Superior" v
Superior.png

Line art and colored work
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyras Bio Mask v

Kyras Bio Mask Lines.jpg

Kyra line art WIP and colored v
Kyra Huntress Steam Icon2 wip.jpg

Kyra Huntress Steam Icon3.jpg

Thats all for now, Enjoy!~

More pics!

"Ice Heart" WIP v
IceheartTraditionalcolorWIP2.png

Polar attack WIP v
Polarattack.png

Edit: so you guys know what the deal is with the pic above, "Ice Heart" is using his sheild to hold back a momma Polar bear. He's trying to decide on what actions to take seeing as he doesnt want to kill her knowing she has cubs (who I will be drawing in the background watching the fight)

8:27 AM
12/10/2011

UPDATE

Polarattack2.png

"Treading through the thick arctic snow he comes across two small polar bears. He tilts his head and slowly approaches them "Wheres the mother? Is she alright?" he thinks to himself. Slowly he looks around and she is nowhere to be spotted, the cubs spot him and startled, one starts crying out for its mother. Ice Heart stops so as to not scare them further, he turns to walk away and just then, he meets face to face with their angered mother. She roars and he steps back slowly, but it must not have been fast enough for her, so she starts to attack.

She rears up and starts to swing at him when he raises an arm and suddenly, the device on his arm extends its sides out into a large sheild. Her massive paw hits with a heavy thud, nearly throwing him off balance, she was a mighty mother indeed. Trying to get past the sheild she throws herself forward, resting her upper half against it she reaches a paw over the top, her weight knocks him to one knee. What was he to do now? He didnt want to kill her because she had cubs, but it doesnt seem like the mother is willing to let him walk away. Could he perhaps scare her off with enough hard hits? Or would a rational decision have to be made....."

I tell you, I am falling more and more in love with Ice Heart the more I see and hear about him. And those cubs are too darn cute!

I love your style, I might have to discuss the possibility of you making my guys come alive on paper as I lack the skills to do so. Excellent as always, darling!

I like the computer colouring. I did some Transformers pics which I computer coloured a few years back. Hold on maybe I have one somewhere. (searches for a while). Yeah here we go. This one was Galvatron. I used Photoshop and created 2 layers with my original drawing on the bottom layer. Then I traced every single line with the line tool and then coloured it after. It's basically what comic artists use inkers for but you can just do it with layers now. I meant to keep practicing and make some much better ones but I got distracted as usual...

galvatronwithshadowsfinisheyes.jpg

Kyra, your ice heart is looking awesome!!! great job on it!!! great story line to go with it too.. can't wait to see where you're going with it!

I like the computer colouring. I did some Transformers pics which I computer coloured a few years back. Hold on maybe I have one somewhere. (searches for a while). Yeah here we go. This one was Galvatron. I used Photoshop and created 2 layers with my original drawing on the bottom layer. Then I traced every single line with the line tool and then coloured it after. It's basically what comic artists use inkers for but you can just do it with layers now. I meant to keep practicing and make some much better ones but I got distracted as usual...

galvatronwithshadowsfinisheyes.jpg

Very nice job, yeah thats what I do with the lines on my pics. Completely draw it on paper then in sai I trace over the lines, fix anything I dont like, then color it (oftenly before I even finish the lines *facepalms* )

Ice Heart seems to be getting popular hehe, good sign I take it. Anyways, heres another sketch.

Came up with this guys design last night while I had a bad urge to draw and failed multiple times on a gauntlet design for Kyra... lol

Rogue Hunter

Rogue Hunter.png

Additional info: This guy is indeed a Superpredator, only his face shape is a bit more like the City Hunter. He is a Rogue but not on bad terms with his original clan. He visits them sometimes. His legs from mid thigh down are robotic, however its supposed to look like he's wearing armored boots (like the Superpreds on Predators) for the sake of hiding that. He has some "badblood" tendancies, such as killing others of his kind, but he prefers to go after the ones other clans want dead, for the sake of saving his hide from getting in trouble and hunted while still doing one of his favorite things. He is a bit of a 'ladies man' as well, but he -usually- knows when to stop. He tends to get cocky sometimes as well, overall he's pretty cool if you're on his good side.

Sound like a broken record, but awesome drawing!!! really like the rogue as well!! Love the details you put on these guys. Wish I knew how to draw... :( lol

Keep eem coming!

Came up with this guys design last night while I had a bad urge to draw and failed multiple times on a gauntlet design for Kyra... lol

Rogue Hunter

Additional info: This guy is indeed a Superpredator, only his face shape is a bit more like the City Hunter. He is a Rogue but not on bad terms with his original clan. He visits them sometimes. His legs from mid thigh down are robotic, however its supposed to look like he's wearing armored boots (like the Superpreds on Predators) for the sake of hiding that. He has some "badblood" tendancies, such as killing others of his kind, but he prefers to go after the ones other clans want dead, for the sake of saving his hide from getting in trouble and hunted while still doing one of his favorite things. He is a bit of a 'ladies man' as well, but he -usually- knows when to stop. He tends to get cocky sometimes as well, overall he's pretty cool if you're on his good side.

IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?! :D

New updates!!

You're learning... little one

Above is an idea I came up with for the sister of Sai'len. She's teaching her adopted human daughter a family tradition for the females, their "Dance of strength and elegance". Something they perfected over the years, and within their family, would gather all those turning "of age", or in other words becoming an adult, and all the females would perform this Kata-like 'dance' showing off their strength, the movements they do seem to 'flow' together. the better they perform, the more likely they are to be accepted as an adult.

Kyra and Messiah WIP

a VERY long overdue collab Im working on. Sooo damn sorry for how long it took for me to get this uploaded. Ive redrawn Kyra several times lol, I just cant seem to come up with an armor and weapon design Im happy with. Anyways, this is what I have for now (Im pretty happy with the shin guard and boots right now, but if anyone would like to pitch in some idead, please feel free to XD any help is welcome)

Anyways, I hope I didnt get the sizes off, I cant remember how tall Messiah is XD Enjoy!~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update

12/22/2011

"Want some CANDY? Erherahahahaha!"

Youre learning.. little one.png

Kyra and Messiah 2.png

eyes of the DEMON.png

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back