Limited Run Kylo Ren Outer Fabric Run #2 [RUN FULL]

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
THE RUN IS FULL IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST BELOW YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL

ORDER HERE

Hey guys I've had a tonne of requests about the fabric since I closed the first run, I will speak with the mill tomorrow but I wanted to gauge interest on a secondary run to catch those who missed the first run prices will all be the same

iHOXwfl.jpg

Interest:
1: Louismckee 8
2: techdisaster 10
3: WinsomeWasp 10
4: gwdearing 10
5: Bryno 10
6: starwarsforever 11
7: DonCMarshall 6
8: lewistully 10
9: Mark Wamsler 12
10:Jason Pizanno 12

Total: 99/100

Info Here:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=237811&highlight=kylo

Original Run Thread:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=239956&p=3656394#post3656394

ORDER HERE

iHOXwfl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kylo Ren Outer Fabric Run #2

I am definitely interested! I'm waiting on a swatch to come in of a fabric I may have found. But this is definitely a better option, knowing that it is the RIGHT fabric.

Count me in for 10 meters as well, please! I can only afford to do Kylo once, and since this will be an aspiring 501st approval, I've been keeping an eye on a second run of this. :) Your efforts are GREATLY appreciated!!

In for the Run, this is Geoff Dearing, guy inspiring this run :) Would take 10-20 meters depending on price.

Hey guys exact same price and details of the previous run the arrival time to me would be October 30th

i need 11meters but the payement i can only do in 2 weeks
my hope is in your hand i get this material of you Sni9er

Would it be priced the same as the original run? And what are we looking at for delivery time?n

everything would be the same price delivery time etc (basically order date +14 weeks) which if i put it in this friday would be october 30th to my door

I am interested ! I was guessing 6 meters but I see everyone is going for much more. What pattern are people working from?

@Louismckee
@techdisaster
@WinsomeWasp
@gwdearing
@Bryno
@starwarsforever
@DonCMarshall
@lewistully
@Templar 726
@Crusader91

Please fill in this order form ASAP the fabric has been ordered i will need to bill you in the next few days:

http://bit.ly/KyloRenFabric2

The order has been placed for 100 meters I've payed for this for now but please fill this form ASAP there are still spare slots for stragglers I've done this so you have a chance at getting the fabric before the film

to ANYONE ELSE get your request in today it will be the last shot at getting the fabric before the film

the mill have graciously advised they may even be able to fulfill this within the first order run which means September 9th delivery !!

I cant confirm this just yet but i will very soon hopefully lets assume the original october 30th for now and i'll update ASAP

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back