Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School Version 2 beginning pg17)

Re: Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School WIP)

... Hope so!!!... This is a definite pickup for this week!... Of course, this is what I saw! But no helm! (Doh!)
View attachment 472850
Lol! O well... I'm just glad It's Adam Driver, not a big buff woman!:lol (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

There is supposed to be more about Kylo posted later today (8pm EST) at vanity fair

There is supposed to be more about Kylo posted later today (8pm EST) at vanity fair

We will all be watching with Vader breath...oops! ... I mean bated breath. ...

Before I forget, May the 4th be with you all my Star Wars Brethren (and sistren)!!!... Happy Star Wars day 2015! ... I wasn't this excited since May 18th 1999... Well, we know how that turned out... May 19th... 'Messa got sooo sad!'....But today I have a 'New Hope'!:D

Last edited:

We will all be watching with Vader breath...oops! ... I mean bated breath. ...

Before I forget, May the 4th be with you all my Star Wars Brethren (and sistren)!!!... Happy Star Wars day 2015! ... I wasn't this excited since May 18th 1999... Well, we know how that turned out... But today I have a 'New Hope'!:D
And also with you . I feel the same way . I love all the movies but for some reason I'm very excited about these new ones coming out . Maybe because I've always wanted to see Luke Leia and Han's further adventures instead of going back wards .

And also with you . I feel the same way . I love all the movies but for some reason I'm very excited about these new ones coming out . Maybe because I've always wanted to see Luke Leia and Han's further adventures instead of going back wards .

agreed... I truly feel Abrams is going to capture something exciting, new and old... Going back to character driven stories, with characters we Love... And characters we Love to Hate!... I mean, come on, look at that smirk... That's Han!
image.jpg

.... So I had hoped to work on Kylo today, but other things got in the way... Oh well, no huge rush I guess. I can taste the finish line now though. All I'm doing now is slowly refining section by section the right side of the helmet looks so good now... I'm almost ready to start posting some comparison and detail shots for you, but I'm still tweaking... Take a look at at this side though, starting to really sing!... More tomorrow...;)
image.jpg
I am also now starting to really try and match some of the Battle damage on Kylos Helm...
image.jpg
... Why couldn't tomorrow afternoon (when I can work on him) come sooner!... Sigh...

This is just incredible. I am debating whether it is even worth attempting to 3D print this thing, as yours just looks exceptional. Well done!

This is just incredible. I am debating whether it is even worth attempting to 3D print this thing, as yours just looks exceptional. Well done!

There is room for your project and Edi's, they both are great in their own way.

Looks perfect to me, hope you share with us more pictures with progress.
... Oh definitely!... I'll be starting to post comparison shots of my reference shots from C7 and my sculpt... The true Kylo helm is revealed in the details... Stayed tuned!

- - - Updated - - -

The face plate looks INSANE in that side shot...
Thanks so much!... Glad you noticed! Haha. Had to resculpt it 3 times to get it there... Haha!

The top of each layer on the face plate is what sells it the best...in my opinion... it is great to see the negative space between the layers

The top of each layer on the face plate is what sells it the best...in my opinion... it is great to see the negative space between the layers

For sure! ... It works perfectly with my measurements I took from C7... between the 2 faceplates there is a 1/8" space separation on top, a 3/16" space separation below.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back