Kylo Ren full accuracy costume.... saber, helmet, etc.

I loathe the Sequel Trilogy but I still contend that Kylo Ren's TFA costume is one of the coolest designs in the entire saga. Fantastic work on this! Just stellar! I look forward to seeing your Mando and Vader!

I loathe the Sequel Trilogy but I still contend that Kylo Ren's TFA costume is one of the coolest designs in the entire saga. Fantastic work on this! Just stellar! I look forward to seeing your Mando and Vader!
That seems to be very much a shared opinion of the majority of fans I talk to! Even though they dislike the new trilogy, they still really like either Kylo Ren or the design of Kylo Ren!

I'm a big TFA guy, I do really love it... past that my love dies down a bit hahahaha!

Just like I dislike the Prequels as films, I adore the costumes, props and models from that trilogy. I gotta give credit where it's due and I can still appreciate a cool costume design, even if I wasn't a fan of the movie itself.

Always Loved Kylo's saber.. the cross hilt and unstable crackling blade. I got to hold one from Prop shop who did the film props at celebration 2016, ordered one but they went bust. Shame

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back