Limited Run Korbanth Graflex 2.0 Red Button upgrade 1st posted updated with payment info

Re: Korbanth Graflex 2.0 Red Button upgrade

I got my FX and Static buttons over the weekend and they look great in the 2.0! I couldn't stand those ugly buttons that came with it!?! On the FX button, I super glued a little metal washer very close to in size to what is in the ugly buttons and it snaps right on the little 2.0 switch perfectly without any gluing. I may use something when I do the install, but for now it stays put no matter how hard I swing it around. For the Static button, I just super glued it right in to the Red Button Retension Screw. Looks much more closer to a genuine Graflex now! Thanks Kurosawa!!

Paid buttons will be going out by the end of the week. I am currently casting up a new batch. I have also sent out PM's to everyone who has recently expressed interest on the thread. Please PM me if I have missed you,

thanks,
Gene

I'd love 2 of each style, let me know where to send payment.

2x FX
2x Static

Thanks.

I am interested in 2 of the FX buttons, please let me know the payment details.

what color red has everyone been using to paint the button?

It's cast in an 'accurate' red colour plastic already, as in pretty much the same as an original graflex

Yep. No paint needed. I color matched the resin to an original graflex button.

I have also sent out PMs to anyone who has inquired about payment recently.
Saberbay I sent you a PM.

thanks guys!

I am packing buttons tonight and sending a batch tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

kursosawa I'd like to get 2 FX buttons. Could you please PM me the details for me to pay?

Thanx! :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back