Klingon Negh'Var

frostrubin

Started a new long term project. The Klingon Negh'Var at 1/1000. It will be a kit-like 3D printed model.
I'm trying to match the studio model (the darker one) as far as I can catch the details on the pictures I have.
Here are some process pictures of detailing the upper wings:
neghvar01.jpg neghvar07.jpg neghvar06.jpg neghvar05.jpg neghvar04.jpg neghvar03.jpg neghvar02.jpg
and the back with the "iron":

neghvar10.jpg neghvar09.jpg neghvar08.jpg neghvar11.jpg neghvar12.jpg neghvar13.jpg

Detailing and paneling the underside at the moment:

neghvar17.jpg neghvar16.jpg neghvar15.jpg

Iskelderon

Sr Member
Always loved how the idea started out as "Let's just add bits and pieces to the Vor'cha" before they ended with so many changes that it was better to build something new.

frostrubin

Always loved how the idea started out as "Let's just add bits and pieces to the Vor'cha" before they ended with so many changes that it was better to build something new.
Yes they do a lot of kitbashing and recycling models at the shows. And sometimes the models "grow" and change from appearance to appearance. There are 3 different version of the studio models at least.

publiusr

Sr Member
Now the “wings” go straight out, not canted downwards, correct? Regent Worf’s version ventral side actually was a physical model so I hear.

publiusr

Sr Member
The aft weapon pod greeble might look great on a smaller scale cobra head of a Klingon ship.

I liked SFB’s take of making the B-10 bridge almost like the pagoda towers on Japanese ships, but for the main cobra head itself the FASA Fat Man for the boom and forward section—with B-10’s bridge atop it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.