Kirkieballs Custom Predator Figures

kirkieball

Hi all I am new to the customising/ modding community! Will keep this short and sweet.

Link to the FigureRealm post:
http://www.figurerea...e.php?FID=39143 Mushashi Predator
http://www.figurerea...e.php?FID=39144 Heretic Predator

Heretic Predator:
Bio coming soon!
39144-1.jpg

Mushashi Predator :
A predator known and feared throughout feudal japan. A disgraced hunter who has turned his back on his clan. He attempts to find an honorable death by the hands of a skilled foe. (bio needs work)
39143-3.jpg

Hyperion Predator:
39164-2.jpg

I am looking for information on swapping heads for older Neca line predators with new Neca line predators. If anyone could help that would be amazing! Thanks Cyclone_06 for this info!
Currently looking to buy unwanted neca predators! 1/4 or 8" send a pm or email to kirkieball@gmail.com if you have any you would like to get rid of!
Thank you for coming to view this and any critiques or comments/ suggestions please don't hesitate to drop a comment!

Wow I didn't realise there was already a musashi predator out there haha. I googled cool samurai and found musashi haha.

You are 100% right they would look pretty badass next to eachother!

Nice work Kirkieball. As i said on figure realm, just super heat the necks and the head and balls will come out and you can put it into whatever neck you want.

You can use a hair dryer to soften the necks, or put them under hot water.

~CYCLONE_06

@Cyclone_06 Hey sorry for the late reply man! Yeah I seen your reccomendation and tried it... ******** I am going to have some fun over the coming weeks haha! Because of your tip I am definetly going to get the series 1 unmasked classic predator. just to mess about with!
(I used the hair dryer) Is it better to take the ball joint out of the neck(before series 4) or to remove the peg from the head(series 4+)?

!! Anyone selling neca predators, send me a message or message me to my email, kirkieball@gmail.com !!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back