Jurassic World Veterinarian

Isaac064

Hi guys. Looking to ID the polo worn by the JW veterinarians. Cropped photos from the Masrani website.
So far I've got the Patches found pretty fast, and the vest is by 5.11, the EMT cases are by Plano.

images.jpg

I assumed the Polo was by 5.11 as well, but I couldnt find any with pockets.

vlcsnap-2022-07-31-21h06m13s169 - Copy.png

Posted the movie screencap but looking at it now, it doesnt help at all lmao.
Does confirm 2 of the employees are wearing navy blue cargo pants of an unknown make, since the LEGO game that came out soon after did give its models the same colored pants as well. Hard to ID even what layout the cargo pants are to identify the brand.

Rewatching the movie, I believe these 2 employees at the entrance to the Samsung centre are wearing the exact same polos the Vet on the website does.
Possibly one of them was used for the photo on the site.
vlcsnap-2022-08-01-03h19m58s842.png

Not sure what the shoulder tabs supposed to be called. but it is present too. Doesnt really show what kind of
vlcsnap-2022-08-01-03h20m08s336.png

There was an extensive thread on the costumes you should still be able to search for.
It popped up on the featured images on page 1 a few weeks ago.

My notes say that the polo shirts where by Port Authority.

The tabs on the shoulders are called epaulets.

There was an extensive thread on the costumes you should still be able to search for.
It popped up on the featured images on page 1 a few weeks ago.

My notes say that the polo shirts where by Port Authority.

The tabs on the shoulders are called epaulets.
yeap port authority but the port authority polos were worn for other staff. their brand for polos dont include the pockets. possibly could be a different brand altogether.

thank you now i know what the shoulder stuffs called!

the patches are taking forever but the stethoscope just arrived. I bought a 2nd polo to use for the epaulettes and chest pockets since ive never been able to find the exact brand and model the cast were wearing. the button count is wrong but honestly wanted to go forward so im relying on UNIQLO for this.

I think i got sent a very small stethoscope though lmao
IMG_5353.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back