Limited Run Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Hats, Shirts, Patches, and Lanyards

Can the patch be ironed? And is it sized to go on a cap?

Yes and yes! The patch size is the same for both the hats and the shirts. :)

Also, update time! The JP stuff is all done and on it's way to me. I'll be contacting those on the wait list in order of interest with pricing before I put the rest up here.

Yes and yes! The patch size is the same for both the hats and the shirts. :)

Also, update time! The JP stuff is all done and on it's way to me. I'll be contacting those on the wait list in order of interest with pricing before I put the rest up here.

What is the patch diameter? Also is it possible to get a lanyard right now? :)

Thanks!

What is the patch diameter? Also is it possible to get a lanyard right now? :)

Thanks!

I can check when I get home (I think 2"). All the JW stuff is available right now! :)

Correction, the patches are 2.5" diameter.

Im interested in a vet hat and a polo shirt size S

Added you to the list, which I'll start PMing today. For the record, polos are VERY limited. I have:

- 1 small
- 10 medium
- 2 large
- 4 XL
- 3 XXL

It was their entire stock. :(

My wife runs an ebay store and has people asking about these all the time so we'll likely try another run at some point. As always though I'm giving first dibs to RPF members.

uploadfromtaptalk1444792115125.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1444792135319.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444792151579.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444792160387.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics but that's the best I can do right now. If you need better pics that's cool, just let me know and I'll get the DLSR out (I'll do that eventually anyway but just wanted to get some pics up now).

Okay, for the shirts I gave people who were on the list until today to get back to me. This afternoon I'll be sending out invoices!

~M

I'll take one of the Jurrasic Wold items:
1-lanyard
1-patch
1-blue hat
1-brown hat
Shipping to the Boston MA area (USA)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back