JURASSIC WORLD Owen Grady Costume

Looked up the archived Orvis store from 2013 (last cached version before gunsmoke was available) and it used to come in 5 different colors:

1C2XRqf.jpg

Update:

So this is the shirt in "Light Blue" which could have been the shirt they over dyed:

regular-open-ai_5576CDB7_large.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have to say Sky Blue is still what my money is on. ;)

And nice score on those boots! Placed an order for some, as well as a stand in knife and multi-tool pouch a few days ago.

I checked the archive. Nice find. There are no orange lines on any of those colors according to the pictures from the last website build. hmmmm...

That is the one from this year. The previous ones before this set did have the orange on the chest, but seem to be missing the orange on the collar. Part of me wonders if they got a set from this year for some of the promo pictures.

Pretty sure the line of shirts they have now is the same they had when they shot the film. I called back and spoke once again with the knowledgable and helpful employee who noted their seasons are different from regular clothing store seasons, especially with that shirt which they have all year every year. He said they'd likely be changing them up in the fall so that makes sense with the timeline considering it shot April - August 2014 and it's now a year later. They were likely released in February or March 2014.

Also, that shirt in the cache from 2013 doesn't appear to have the same patterned fabric as the current shirts.

Pretty sure the line of shirts they have now is the same they had when they shot the film. I called back and spoke once again with the knowledgable and helpful employee who noted their seasons are different from regular clothing store seasons, especially with that shirt which they have all year every year. He said they'd likely be changing them up in the fall so that makes sense with the timeline considering it shot April - August 2014 and it's now a year later. They were likely released in February or March 2014.

Also, that shirt in the cache from 2013 doesn't appear to have the same patterned fabric as the current shirts.

If that is the case and they did over-dye it, then it would have to be the blue or white one. Nice. I will have to place an order for that soon!

Last edited:
And where is the orange stitching here??

jurassic-world-image-chris-pratta.jpg
This may prove they had different shirts in different colors.
My opinion is, that when they say they dyed them, its just a wash of some earth color. My opinion of course.

Last edited:
*edit to remove photo*

There's a set of dog tags with costume swatches in this, none of Owen's seem to be of his shirt though.

I thought this was at first but it's listed as being for the employee next to him.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has seen these but they released dog tags with screen worn costume swatches in them like a lot of films do on trading cards. They don't specify what the swatch goes to but seems to be his henley, pants and this

View attachment 495280

Some of the listings say it's for the employee opposite him and other's say it is listed as an Owen card. Nothing i can find to verify
Looks like a swatch from the pants.

Just picked up a pair of Eastland Daily Doubles on eBay for $39.95 shipped!

Nice! Were they the suede ones? i picked up the pair I posted on here for £47. They SHOULD fit lol.

ive got my homespun Henley in natural coming, my j brand pants and the boots all on their way from America and Canada. Fingers crossed it all turns up in time :angel. Just need the belt (wish I ordered that one that was posted on here) and the pouches, I don't really want to pay all that money for 2 pouches, I may be able to find something similar.

Regarding that leather knife sheath from dragon works leather, is it me or are the clips/buttons upside down compared to the screenshot they have next to it on their website?

Just received my chocolate Eastlands! Snagged this used pair for $45. I think they're spot on to the ones on display.

Also, I have a grey Orvis and two different washes of the J Brands (hoping one of them is correct) on their way. I'll post comparison photos when it all gets here!

Just received my chocolate Eastlands! Snagged this used pair for $45. I think they're spot on to the ones on display.

[URL]http://s4.postimg.org/d31ifv57d/image.jpg[/URL]

Also, I have a grey Orvis and two different washes of the J Brands (hoping one of them is correct) on their way. I'll post comparison photos when it all gets here!

Boots look spot on. My Orvis shirts arrived today. Pretty darn comfortable. If I was filming in NOLA and Hawaii I'd want to be wearing them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back