Limited Run Jurassic World ID badge

I have ordered the badges, hopefully the printer will follow my indication closely x)

Either way, please for the others who didn't pay, pay asap as I had to advance it for you! Thanks!

If you do anther run I would like one, can I have my own picture in ?

thanks

richard.

Hey Richard, I would need some more interests for making another go,

Okay guys, cards are printed, I think they look nice! The only thing that is a bit odd is Claire cheeks, it looks like she has some extra blush, no idea why it's like this. Another thing are the visitor cards, thought the yellow wasn't as bright as it looked on my computer, but I think it's still look nice, if you're okay with these let me know, if you'd like me to contact the print shop, see if they can do another print of Claire badge or else? I can try to see if it's anything with my files, but didn't see this on my laptop. I could try to enlighten the area maybe? Either way, let me know :)

DSC_1237.jpg

Hey Richard, I would need some more interests for making another go,

Okay guys, cards are printed, I think they look nice! The only thing that is a bit odd is Claire cheeks, it looks like she has some extra blush, no idea why it's like this. Another thing are the visitor cards, thought the yellow wasn't as bright as it looked on my computer, but I think it's still look nice, if you're okay with these let me know, if you'd like me to contact the print shop, see if they can do another print of Claire badge or else? I can try to see if it's anything with my files, but didn't see this on my laptop. I could try to enlighten the area maybe? Either way, let me know :)

http://s14.postimg.org/whgm873z5/DSC_1237.jpg

I'm fine with how the Visitor pass looks :)

I'm ok with her... :D But I'm Not an Expert with ps stuff... If you have a comparison of the digital File and a closeup of the card maybe I could Tell more about...?!?

It's just her bright colour over the cheeks, I'll contact the print shop see if I can have them reprinted, otherwise I'll have to pay myself for an extra 3.. ><

It looks like the saturation in your Claire photo is a little high, perhaps in the red shades. Compare your digital image of Claire to Wu and see how they look.

-MJ

It looks like the saturation in your Claire photo is a little high, perhaps in the red shades. Compare your digital image of Claire to Wu and see how they look.

-MJ

it wasn't on my computer though, I just think it's the print shop that prints the card with high saturation, I'll try to have them reprinted, waiting for their answer. I have been quite sick lately, but I'll try to post the ones who didn't order Claire badges on Monday, please be patient for the others ^^

Okay guys, just a little update, I'll be returning Claire badges, and have them reprinted, let's hope, it will work out :)

I have also ordered large key rings for the visitor badges I'll throw in for free :)

Thanks!

Okay, just to make sure if you guys could confirm me these, as paypal took off some money out of the transactions:

@Tasjo > normal shipping (not protected/without tracking)
@Onkelpsycho > normal shipping (not protected/without tracking)
@DinoBritt > Traceable shipping (protected)
@Ghostosaurus > normal shipping (not protected/without tracking)

I'll be posting Tasjo and Ghostosaurus badges on Monday or Tuesday, I have included key rings for visitor badges. Please be careful while inserting them in the hole, as the cards are just printed on, I'd suggest you use a cloth, and find a way to cover the extremities of the card while inserting them! But you should be okay!

Thanks!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back