Limited Run Jurassic World ID badge

Thanks... I can't remember who exactly have an ID in the movie, but I'm interested in the main characters... Wu, Dearing... Anyone else?!?

So I did this for Claire. The only thing is that she has a blue shirt on her ID but it's a bit difficult to work on it as there's her hair falling over her shirt. Transforming white into blue is easy, but yeah the hair haha

165.jpg

There you go for Claire, I don't think I can do better though;

image.jpg

So is that something you'd be interested in then?

szazs.jpg

Last edited:
Great work on the visitor pass! One minor suggestion, and I don't know if it would be possible to have it done on just that one, but the screen used visitors pass has the hole punched directly in the card instead of being in a holder.

vlcsnap-2015-07-20-22h09m47s210.png

If that can be done put me down for one of those as well :)

Great work on the visitor pass! One minor suggestion, and I don't know if it would be possible to have it done on just that one, but the screen used visitors pass has the hole punched directly in the card instead of being in a holder.

View attachment 597222

If that can be done put me down for one of those as well :)

Yes, I think I will have to buy a hole puncher for badges though, but it should be plausible ^^, There are a few going on for £10.

Yep...

I have no idea about the visitor card. I watched a lot of movies again to look out for props and make screenshots. But still not for JW...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back