Limited Run Rose's Resistance Alliance ring - Star Wars The Last Jedi - NOW SHIPPING B!

I’m ok with going to B as well if need be. I would also be ok with changing my size for option A to size 9 since there are several of that size already requested if that can help push for option A

Attention!

I'm going to go the Option B route for all Option A orders.

I've found there are enough methods to minimize and reduce Green Finger Syndrome for those who want to wear, plus I know it's not going to be an every day wear for most people anyway, and there isn't enough demand to create the steel molds. You can tap out and I'll refund your deposit or payment for option A if you don't want option B. There's just not enough orders to cover costs to get the nice molds made, for all those sizes, plus the re-engineering needed to make option A work. These will be shipping as I finish them over the next few weeks. You'll likely receive in May.

Action items:

• If you want Option B in the size you have listed above for Option A, no action is needed. I'll be making yours in that size.
  • If you want Option B in a different size than size you have listed, or have??? next to your name or some other ambiguity above for Option A let me know so I can get you the right size.
  • If you do not want a ring any more, let me know and I'll work out the refund.
  • If you've only sent the deposit and are cool with receiving Option A in the size you requested, please send the remaining balance.
  • If you're on the fence about this product, please order soon. They're a lot of work to make and I don't know how long I'll be creating them for. Also, the iris can go 'extinct' at any time, so that's out of my control and limited.

So Zenix, I am number 6 on the A list that’s going to be a B now, paid in full December last year for 2 of them, when are they going to be sent ?

So Zenix, I am number 6 on the A list that’s going to be a B now, paid in full December last year for 2 of them, when are they going to be sent ?

I'm trying to ship out 10 rings today. They might end up waiting 'til monday.

Hey Zenix, sent you a pm asking if the payment for 2 rings was ok from last year, are we cool ? ,(number 6 on the A list that’s now going to be B, Christina M )and when’s this going out ?

Hey Zenix, sent you a pm asking if the payment for 2 rings was ok from last year, are we cool ? ,(number 6 on the A list that’s now going to be B, Christina M )and when’s this going out ?
Yes it says paid next to your name on the list.

The custom sized bands are modeled and are being cast. They'l be back to me about june 6th or so. I'll likely be out of town when they arrive, as I'll be in New Mexico from June 7th to 12th. I'm there building a project with Adam Savage in Santa Fe for the nation of makers convention. I'll return on the 12th. I'll then attach the irises and details and ship that week. Everyone should have their orders mid-June except for Fred T who has not told me the size they want yet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you have a problem with something, call me out here. Do not file a PayPal complaint. It messes with my ability to function. If I can't use my PayPal account to purchase supplies or receive payments it delays other projects.

Just finished the build with Adam today!

I'll be back tomorrow and finish these rings up this week. The final parts I needed for this were just delivered to me from the caster while I was away. https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&tracknum=802238815727675123&requester=MB/trackdetails

I showed Adam the one ring I had with me and he was super thrilled to see it in action. I'm excited to get these to the rest of you on the list. They should all be shipped by Friday.
4f2868674e4282f6de838ecd0dd24760.jpg
c5f054b8069fe269983f3cd5b89f2088.jpg
48e2bade9c0d3c2eeb246feeb165697a.jpg

Is it still possible to order one or two rings, yet??
Regards,

Alberto
Yes, but let me clear out these orders first to keep everything organized. Yours would go out in about a month as I'll have to cast some new bands. The bands for the ones going out this week are all in hand already.

Yes, but let me clear out these orders first to keep everything organized. Yours would go out in about a month as I'll have to cast some new bands. The bands for the ones going out this week are all in hand already.

Ok so, don't forget about me and count me in for just one, ok?? SIZE 10,5 please!
Regards,
Alberto

As a member has just escalated a dispute in PayPal and their order was automatically refunded, after I spent all this time doing the research, custom size for them, custom casting, all the assembly and provided updates throughout the process, I have two size 9 rings available for this current batch, in stock and ready to ship.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back