Limited Run Jurassic World ID badge

Still in for Wu, Claire and Visitor. If you created more useful pics of movie characters, just let me know... ;)

BTW: Any plans for doing IDs of Jurassic Park? There are still only the bad one-side IDs from Ebay... :D

Well I still haven't got an answer, will wait until Friday, either way, I'll be starting taking payments on Friday/Saturday ^^

And, I'll think about it Onkelpsycho, one thing at the time :p

Hey guys, just for letting you know, I have been really busy with university, and I didn't manage to order the badges yet, but will take payments only when I'll be ordering them for print.

I am hoping to do this next week, probably on Tuesday if I manage it, thanks!

Excellent. Glad to hear it. School comes first :)

I'm sure you have all the same reference materials I have for the JP1 badges, but I'd be happy to help you out on those if I can.

-MJ

Hey guys, I am waiting on some people to confirm for their custom cards, and we should be good to go.
@mike.J yeah why not, I wouldn't mind some references, I'll be glad to work on these :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, so all of the files are ready to be sent for print, I just need to know if you'd like to have the visitor badge with the black verso or if I should just use the same graphic for both sides? @Onkelpsycho Tasjo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that would just be easier to be honest haha,

Okay, I will send you a pm when these will be discussed with the printer! Thanks for your patience and hope you had a great Easter Sunday :p

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back