Judge Dreed Lawgiver Mark II (SD Studios)

I'll to order to customers in a group email asap. Don't freak out if I don't answer to you individually for now, I'm keeping all PMs and emails, then I'll move from here somewhere next week as I'm still in the middle of a shipping madness for other boards.

Now that all parts have been figured out, as well as assembly for both my "mutated" proto and SD one, I can start sourcing locally the same parts as he uses so that the kits shipping from me are merely identical.

I'll provide :
- the sound board with preloaded and configured SD card
- the side led panels with leds mounted on them
- rear leds (triangle / square)
- Some super thin wire, 80 cm or 1m x 9 colors
- trigger and "DNA recognition" switches
- speaker
- mag sensor + magnet
- 9V coupler and main power supply switch (slider)
- a 9V battery if I can find a proper source, otherwise, just use your own duracell

I will *NOT* provide any wiring service, sorry :confused. I don't have the time for pre wiring 20+ kits plus unless you're working on a run like SDS (ie, you specify yourself where to place things with a 1mm accuracy) with templates, it's impossible to prepare a wire harness (well... rastnest) at the exact right length for everyone. Wiring is all yours, a clear and simple wiring PDF document will be provided.

You don't need to add any resistors, they will be on-board.

Later by email for detail on kit cost and shipping options/costs.

Update time.

- All electronic parts for the kits that will ship from me have been ordered from the different suppliers. I should get everything next week, then I'll start making individual blisters

- in the meanwhile, we wait for SDS email-ping responses to fetch all orders, including those which will ship from my place

- I've assembled and baked all side led panels, I made 50 to have spare, so that's 500 leds :confused

- I've assembled about half of the sound boards, I'm making 40 total as a start, I'll propose more of them in the future if there's demand.

A group email to europe customers will follow with cost & shipping details, probably next week, after we have waited enough for people to respond to SDS or to contact me to place a EU order / expressed interest.

Lawgiver_MkII_77.jpg

Erv, Steve is writing above that european customers can contact you directly, so I only pmed you. Do I have to email Steve too?

Good question.

I DO need to keep track of how many boards are sold as we only have a limited number available...and I want to make sure I don't over-sell on my end. So the buyer or Erv can just let me know so I can check off the quantity available.

Thanks!

Sent you a mail, Erv (guy from Ireland!) - looking forward to hearing from you re: the group order! :)

Cheers!

EU customers orders shipped today.

I started toying a bit with high speed photography and I figured a LG model gun would be nice to picture :love

here what I got during the lunch break (please excuse the mess of the white paper background, other experiment have been going on, and a few spills :lol)

HS_Photography18.JPG

HS_Photography19.JPG

HS_Photography20.JPG

HS_Photography21.JPG

HS_Photography22.JPG

HS_Photography23.JPG

HS_Photography24.JPG

and part of the photo shoot,
here's The Anti-causal Matrix Oracle tomato (don't ask me, I don't how why or how...)

HS_Photography25.JPG

and the olympic diver tomato
HS_Photography08.JPG

I may be mistaken and apologies if I am, but that looks like a cast from a rubber stunt casting. I say this becuse a good few years ago i was handed one and asked by the then copyright holders to make a 1/1 scale kit of it. Bloody nice conversion job tho.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back