Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Thank everyone for paying. Only a couple hold outs, and I know sometimes people don't visit every day.
I've sent the email to order the coins, and will be paying for them in a day or two. After that, they'll go into production.

Apologies. I thought I saw that some people were still getting and paying within the last couple weeks. If you do end up with any left please let me know.

Apologies. I thought I saw that some people were still getting and paying within the last couple weeks. If you do end up with any left please let me know.
I sent the order on Aug 18th. I usually order a couple extra. So, I can do a couple coins even after the order is placed. It usually takes 4 weeks (ish) for coins to be made, but I can't add to the order after it's actually been placed.

Lots more reference photos in the new Prop Store JW3 auction. Several different lots for gold coins e.g. Lot # 72: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 - PARABELLUM - Five High Table Currency Coins

They are definitely lower quality than the ones in JW1, but they do seem to have standardised (in JW2 and 3?) on the variant with the lines on one side.

Love your stuff btw Jintosh - nice to see that your coins are nicer than most of the actual props!
I like the smooth sides. These are supposed to be COINS. And no actual coin in circulation today has lines like that. None.
Also, I chose these replicas because at the core, the company is using a heavier material. Within the fantasy of the Movies, these are supposed to be GOLD coins. Very heavy by definition.
My replica is the heaviest out there by far. When you hold it, it simply FEELS the most realistic. You can 3D print replicas, (of other things) and people will buy the weighted versions of them, because the weight is part of the realism.

jintosh,your coins look much better and i think they will feel more realistic than the ones they are using in the film.the ones in the prop store auction don't look like they have any weight to them.real gold coins feel heavier than they look.

I sent the order on Aug 18th. I usually order a couple extra. So, I can do a couple coins even after the order is placed. It usually takes 4 weeks (ish) for coins to be made, but I can't add to the order after it's actually been placed.

If you end up with some extra ones that aren't taken, I'd be interested in a few!

I like the smooth sides. These are supposed to be COINS. And no actual coin in circulation today has lines like that. None.
Also, I chose these replicas because at the core, the company is using a heavier material. Within the fantasy of the Movies, these are supposed to be GOLD coins. Very heavy by definition.
My replica is the heaviest out there by far. When you hold it, it simply FEELS the most realistic. You can 3D print replicas, (of other things) and people will buy the weighted versions of them, because the weight is part of the realism.

I know, I have two of them - it wasn't intended as a criticism, sorry.

I know, I have two of them - it wasn't intended as a criticism, sorry.

Hmm? You had actually complemented me, before. So, no problem. :) I was just saying what I like about these coins. I like that they don't have the lines and are heavy.

The coins should be arriving in a week or so.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back