Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Hey Jintosh are you making a new run? Couldn't follow the thread for a few months because my computer broke. If so add me to the list or waitlist for 1. I'd like to have one as an EDC.

Hey Jintosh are you making a new run? Couldn't follow the thread for a few months because my computer broke. If so add me to the list or waitlist for 1. I'd like to have one as an EDC.

This seems to be one of those things where not everyone can express interest at the same time. I keep doing orders. And then new or more people want more coins. It could go on indefinitely. :unsure:

This seems to be one of those things where not everyone can express interest at the same time. I keep doing orders. And then new or more people want more coins. It could go on indefinitely. :unsure:
Well add me to the list because you will probably make a new batch when the next film comes out unless you're really done with this. I don't care if it's in two years or more, I can wait.

You're welcome. :)

Okay, the following people can get ONE coin, if they still want one.

1. Damage (1)
2. SUTT4869 (1)
3. ColdVizjerei (1)
4. TheBigBang914 (1)
5. Macorrie (1)
6. Kevzie (1)

Coins are $15.

USA shipping is $5.
International shipping is $15.

These specific people listed can send PayPal to :
Payment@TheLostRoom.org

If anyone wants to not claim their coin, it goes to first on the list if that person wants an additional coin.

B413610E-B650-4CE3-AEB9-A9C454E064D4.jpeg

Was out of town. Came home to my coins. Such a nice surprise, they are sooooo awesome!!
Wish i could have purchased 30......
Thanks Jintosh for letting me in on the waiting list for the waiting list for run 5, much appreciated!!

Was out of town. Came home to my coins. Such a nice surprise, they are sooooo awesome!!
Wish i could have purchased 30......
Thanks Jintosh for letting me in on the waiting list for the waiting list for run 5, much appreciated!!

You're very welcome !

I still dream of having a case of these. Lotto, please come to me !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back