John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Post-release)

What did you think of John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum?

• Total voters
I'm going to be the outlier and say that this series deserves a better action director.
JW series isn't badly directed, but anyone who can run a 3-gun course like Reeves does deserves a director who really, really knows guns.
I want to see Michael Mann directing Keanu Reeves.

A couple of official photos
DuzaTzLWwAA4ZtU.jpg

DuzU5d5V4AAAyF1.jpg

dogbites.jpg

74% of human deaths caused by DOGS are caused by PIT BULLS.

Anyone who says Pit Bulls aren't dangerous is living with their head in the sand.

View attachment 966979

74% of human deaths caused by DOGS are caused by PIT BULLS.

Anyone who says Pit Bulls aren't dangerous is living with their head in the sand.

Yea, at the very least, they are the Manchurian candidate of the dog world.

That said, John didn't take his dog on his adventures in #2, so I imagine good boy is shacked up someplace "safe"/off screen, and those are simply two dogs that roll with Halle Berry's character.

Last scene in Wick 2 he was running for his life......and so was the dog!

I heard he wanted a bigger trailer then his stand in so.....;)

Yea, at the very least, they are the Manchurian candidate of the dog world.

That said, John didn't take his dog on his adventures in #2, so I imagine good boy is shacked up someplace "safe"/off screen, and those are simply two dogs that roll with Halle Berry's character.

true, but the dog isn't persona(dogona?) non grata with the guild/whatever. I expect movie 3 picks up a few weeks later, dog is living with Winston at the continental, cause he's a cool ass dog, and then it'll cut to our first scene with John, who will probably be halfway through a jumbo box of #2's (with built in hand sharpener on the side) in the middle of a Russian nuclear silo/nightclub.

pencil box.jpg

^^^ He'll pull one of these from his friggin sock like a Glock 26... ^^^

...and I will watch it, and I will be happy

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back