Jir'Xar (Yautja costume WIP)

ksj changes have already been made on the waist line ...it does not show very much but it is there ! We added latex in the back, on the waist and the shoulders. I would not go to a convention with the bottom of my belly showing off.... :D
Well if you can change your life style and stick to it i can guarantee you can shed inches over the course of months. I changed over to a keto diet and it really helps. It took a few months before there were noticeable health changes...

Dude i think that's a bit fatshaming to be honest.... we arent on this forum to talk about shreding the body we are here to talk about costumes....There is plenty of people that are my size that can do pretty well beautiful costumes...and it is very hard to loose weight when you dont have time to do sports or whatever and the courage to do so. Some people loose weight easier than others.... and today rich people can have access to alternatives to outcome grease from their body.

Dude i think that's a bit fatshaming to be honest.... we arent on this forum to talk about shreding the body we are here to talk about costumes....There is plenty of people that are my size that can do pretty well beautiful costumes...and it is very hard to loose weight when you dont have time to do sports or whatever and the courage to do so. Some people loose weight easier than others.... and today rich people can have access to alternatives to outcome grease from their body.
Be proud of your body and embrace it. Just remember nothing is impossible. I do not have much time either i just make eveything into a work out on any common day activity it is all about perspective not negativity. Attitude and mindset determines outcome. Attitude and intention is what makes anyone of any body type wear a costume well. Make each mountain a mole hill each mole hill a speed bump and each speed bump into nothing at all to be concerned with. Only the mind creates the prison we live in, create the box others live in...

Greetings Yautja's ...! The blue and white paint is done .... now i just need to put black layer with silver for the armor and brown for the loing clothing.

Attachments

• 20210603_034728.mp4
    24.4 MB
Last edited:
Greetings Yautja's ...! The blue and white paint is done .... now i just need to put black layer with silver for the armor and brown for the loing clothing.
Nice. I was going to go with an orange/white on my predator mask and hands. Call it a volunteer predator since I am in Tennessee...

love the playing cards one. My wife had ideas on doing the top half and calling it a domesticated predator. Yautja telemarketer... Yautja handyman. Yautaja tree or road worker...

242526582_10159241964555630_4753408833006761599_n.jpg

Yes ksj it is very comfortable because an employee of mine helped me to do latex extensions on the suit. The only thing that is not comfy is the gauntlets that i bought...so will not wear them in conventions but only for photo shoots....i have à New necklace that isnt in the photo and the yautja shuriken too....i also need to make animatronics if i find the time and someone Who has the powertools for the pieces....

Yes ksj it is very comfortable because an employee of mine helped me to do latex extensions on the suit. The only thing that is not comfy is the gauntlets that i bought...so will not wear them in conventions but only for photo shoots....i have à New necklace that isnt in the photo and the yautja shuriken too....i also need to make animatronics if i find the time and someone Who has the powertools for the pieces....
This is me breaking down my setup:

wiimote and raspberry pi and gyroscope for dual cannon controls. This is based off of Honus setup and Matt Hawkins setup. This is all ported over to Linux and python/circuit-python.

I have documented code progress here:
I am sticking to that site so there is a single location to note things.

I ran out of money this year as I am working on some landscaping upgrades around the house and the extra money I have is going to that. So progress is a bit stalled. Though losing ma to COVID did not help as it is taking a fair while to get interested in getting back on this again.

I would add I got most all the issues addressed. Just a minor spacing issue I have parts on the way for. The servo jitter and movement is all great now. I have to see if I can revisit the remapping on values to get default movement changed. I also want to remap the led lighting but that is not a big deal. Just reference the alienslegacy article for more updates.

Greetings Yautja's! I have been working on Jir'Xar and went to montreal comiccon this year 2023! I passed on the news ! YAY Here is the photo!

Attachments

• CTVNews2023.png
    CTVNews2023.png
    423.8 KB · Views: 34

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back