JFcustom's FOAM files

The point... Well, for example, you could get exactly this :

Even if the boots file is missing, it's still getting kind of a head start, isn't it ?

Hint : shins, arms, cod, abs, and ribs won't be edited anymore.

Last edited:
Thank you JF! I just joined the group! Never even knew it existed! Unfortunately, I don't have a PC and pepcowboy informs me these won't work on any mac program. I've never used Pepakura before and I just remembered this is one of the main reasons...can't even open the files on my mac :(

Let me know if you know any special tricks. I'm willing to pay for the file if I can somehow view/use it.

Thanks again man

Step by step :

- go to theRPF facebook group : www.facebook.com/groups/therpf/
- scroll down 3 seconds if needed to find a post containing the picture above,
- contact the author of the post.

Thank you JF! I just joined the group! Never even knew it existed! Unfortunately, I don't have a PC and pepcowboy informs me these won't work on any mac program. I've never used Pepakura before and I just remembered this is one of the main reasons...can't even open the files on my mac :(
Let me know if you know any special tricks. I'm willing to pay for the file if I can somehow view/use it.
Thanks again man

I'm sure any friend around you could lent you an old common PC (it works even on a PIII laptop vintage 2002), you'll be able to get all the features of a pdo file. ;)

_____

-Thought of the day-

What if someone, ready to spend 35 minutes a week gathering updates, was starting a useful new thread that could be titled something like "FOAM files requests" ? A federating thread where requesters and unfolders could meet. It would be 10.000 faster that filling my pending folder.

The present thread is so much overrun with files requests that some members don't dare anymore asking tips and advices about the files already available, thinking they'd be off-topic...
And they PM me instead.
It means the answer they get does not help anyone else. I think this has to stop. It's not the purpose of a forum.

For each question we could be several to provide an answer, and each answer could be read by everyone at once on the board. It's not about I don't want to help you, it's all about I want to help you ALL. That's why I'm considering turning my PM box off for a couple of months (except for contacts and moderators).

I know you won't mind posting here instead of PM. You'll be surprised how better it works.
I sincerely hope this will help the whole community.

For the shyers among you, you still can reach my business mailbox via a link in my profil page.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd even be willing to go halfsies on that file with someone if they were willing to send me pdf files sized to a 5'7

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

-Thought of the day-

Completely agree. I've even seen requests here for you to upload your unfold for peps that don't even exist yet.

**Edited** and El Fett, it's pretty safe to say Pep Cowboy is selling is pep file to a single individual, and it is not meant to be used by anyone other than the original purchaser. In other words, no 'halvsies' without Pep Cowboy's permission.

Yeah I'd even be willing to go halfsies on that file with someone if they were willing to send me pdf files sized to a 5'7

This is regarding the robocop pep file btw. My phone didn't quote.

Yeah totally. I see what you're saying. I really just want some good reference and I'll probably do it all freehand as per usual...I guess I'll just buy a toy or something and use that.

Sorry if my suggestion or comment about sharing a file or suggesting to pay for half of someones to get some pdf exports was offensive. I guess I still don't get the pep game all that well. There's like free files floating all over the place and then there's some that you buy because people enhanced them or worked on them from scratch. Got it.

Last edited:
The point... Well, for example, you could get exactly this :

http://www.wintershade.com/therpf/wip/mos01/mk712_th.jpg

Even if the boots file is missing, it's still getting kind of a head start, isn't it ?

Hint : shins, arms, cod, abs, and ribs won't be edited anymore.

That looks sooooo good!! very tempted but I think having a completed set will be better :)
When you say shins. do you mean just the bottom shins or the whole leg? the thighs looks good as it is :)

Hi El Fett. I may know of a solution for getting Pepakura to run on a Mac. Use the link at the bottom of this post and let me know how you go.
The good news:
1)You don't need software that runs Windows on your Mac.
2) I have successfully installed Pepakura Designer on my MacBook Pro and it opens/ saves .pdo files without a hitch.
3) Everything you need to get up in running is included in the tutorial description

The bad news: I haven't tested it to see if I can print out files..yet.( I am trying to teach myself to unfold Pep files.)

Here's the link:
How to use Pepakura on a Mac - YouTube

This is not my video; it is something I found on Google.
Good luck.

Thanks JF for sharing with the rest of us. Your work is truly inspiring.

as far as the dark spectre goes i only have a few pieces, im trying to locate the rest, im thinking the rest of the pieces can be substituted with other pieces, I'll look today and see if i cant come up with a list of pieces that can be used to substitute for the missing ones until i can locate/commission them, the suit files are eyeofsauron's i cant remember where i found the helmet file, i do remember i had to modify it to fit my giant braincase (picture frankenstein without hair)
Batman Dark Spectre chest unfold EyeofSauron - Download - 4shared
Batman Dark Spectre Gauntlet unfold Kinslayer - Download - 4shared
Batman dark spectre HD Kinslayer unfold - Download - 4shared
Batman Dark Spectre left foot unfold EyeofSauron - Download - 4shared

Hi El Fett. I may know of a solution for getting Pepakura to run on a Mac. Use the link at the bottom of this post and let me know how you go.
The good news:
1)You don't need software that runs Windows on your Mac.
2) I have successfully installed Pepakura Designer on my MacBook Pro and it opens/ saves .pdo files without a hitch.
3) Everything you need to get up in running is included in the tutorial description

The bad news: I haven't tested it to see if I can print out files..yet.( I am trying to teach myself to unfold Pep files.)

Here's the link:
How to use Pepakura on a Mac - YouTube

This is not my video; it is something I found on Google.
Good luck.

Thanks JF for sharing with the rest of us. Your work is truly inspiring.

This is why I love this place and will probably neverl leave it. The people here are so awesome and so helpful! Thank you much Nattosan! I'll give this a shot! if it works, it will be my first pep build ever!

Hey JF (or anyone else who can help). Need to ask you a quick question. I am about to build your ironman MK3 for a friend. he is 5'11. is the default scale at 6'? If I need to build it for 5'11. what is the best way to scale it down?? he doesn't want me to build it in scale to him. he just want me to build a default (so all in proportion) for 5'11

Thanks

Hey JF (or anyone else who can help). Need to ask you a quick question. I am about to build your ironman MK3 for a friend. he is 5'11. is the default scale at 6'? If I need to build it for 5'11. what is the best way to scale it down?? he doesn't want me to build it in scale to him. he just want me to build a default (so all in proportion) for 5'11

Thanks
you probable wont need to do any scaling, 6' is pretty close to 5' 11"

I agree.... If you are the builder and are going to invest months in a suit, he can live with it being scaled at 6' if he doesn't want to measure each piece to scale to him.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back