Limited Run JAWS Chief Brody Wallet, Badge and Insert set

sctcarts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Eltee and I are resurrecting for a very limited run our JAWS Chief Brody wallet/badge and insert set. We originally did a run of 20 on this project back in 2011 if I recall correctly. We’ve had inquiries over the years, so we thought we’d bring it back one last time. There are 11 sets available.

The 2011 Set
JAWS_Wallet_2.jpg

Screenshots of the badge
badge-2.jpg265158.jpgjaws21.jpg

All the sets include a custom metal badge based on the screen used prop – there are 4 variations – and they each come with the following:
-Amity Police ID card
-Brody business card
-Brody era correct MA driver's license
-Brody retired NYPD Detective ID card
-Brody NYPD union card (Detectives' Endowment Association)
-Amity mayor business card
-Leather badge / ID case that is era correct

The 2016 cards/inserts and wallet
inserts.jpgwallet.jpg

We have 4 different options as follows:
“A Grade”
A Grade silver.jpg
$150.00 – this is the standard silver badge, as seen in the movie, and matched to replicate the screen used badge. We have 4 available.
1. bluecoyote (SHIPPED)

“A Grade 2-tone”
A Grade 2 tone.jpg
$160.00 – a gold and silver variant. We have 2 available.

“B Grade”
B Grade silver.jpg
$140.00 – the silver badge, but this was an error on the badge makers part, and the black imprinted stars on either side of the center star are lower than they should have been. Every other detail replicates the screen-used badge. We have 3 available.

“B Grade 2-tone”
B Grade 2 tone.jpg
$150.00 – a gold and silver variant, with the mis-stamped stars. We have 2 available.

Shipping is $4 in the US, $10 international.
If you would like to get a set, please PM me directly and I will add you to the list and send payment instructions. This is first come first serve.

This will be the last time we’re offering these JAWS sets, so if you missed out back in 2011, here’s your chance to grab a unique high-quality collector's piece. We put a lot of time and research into the creation of this project and we know you’ll be happy with the results!

-Sctcarts and Eltee-

Attachments

• 2011 Set.jpg
    2011 Set.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Please note some information on the cards:
- The NYPD retired Detective ID card is exactly what was used in the era
- The Driver's License duplicates what was used in the era
- The badge case is as issued then (and now) to NYPD members with the correct fold over snap flap and lanyard hole
- The AMITY POLICE ID card is a traditional style, an example of detail is the authorizing signature is imprinted "Chief of Police" but since Brody IS the Chief, the "Chief..." is XX'd out by typewriter and retyped "Mayor"
- The addresses noted on the Chief's and Mayor's business cards are the actual street addresses in Amity (Martha's Vinyard), Mass.

If you have any questions regarding the research and design of this set, please just ask.

THANK YOU for looking.

hi. question on the screen used badge. you say there are two different types - all silver and silver/gold. i have seen references to both variants being used in the film at some point. i am going to go back and watch the movie again today, but can you confirm this? the screen caps i have seen are hard to tell if it is two-tone or not. thanks!

btw, you still have some of these left?

hi. question on the screen used badge. you say there are two different types - all silver and silver/gold. i have seen references to both variants being used in the film at some point. i am going to go back and watch the movie again today, but can you confirm this? the screen caps i have seen are hard to tell if it is two-tone or not. thanks!

btw, you still have some of these left?

Sorry this took so long to respond to! Only just now saw your post.

The variants between all silver and silver/gold is based on what we've seen in the film - we've not verified it otherwise. And yes, we still have these available, just PM if you're still interested!

These are really fantastic! Beautiful work. Now I wish someone would do a run of resin S&W .38 Special revolvers and Quint's machete to add to my collection. :D

Hi all. Due to SCTCARTS' work schedule he sent the sets here and I am handling any remaining sales. We have a couple of complete sets left. I believe I have both two tone and one tone shields. Anyone interested, please contact me. THANKS.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back