Jack Bauer's Gun on 24 tonight

Looked like one of the following to me, though I wasn't paying a lot of attention.

Smith and Wesson M&P .40

209000_large.jpg

Springfield XD 910

XD9101Large.jpg

or a Glock 23.

More then likely I'd say it was a 40 calibre and it looked like it had a 4 inch barrel IIRC.

When reviewing my recording of episode 11 (5-6pm), I was able to pause exactly when there was a close-up of Jack's gun when he was in Henderson's house right before he shot the wife...without a doubt, he is currently using a USP Compact. Though I can't remember if it is the same gun he had from the begining or Curtis' gun that Jack may have taken after escaping custody...anyone remember?

I just bought an airsoft version off of E-bay for $109.99. Just do a search for "USP Compact". Try to get a KSC version and avoid the KWA version. The problem is that US buyers will recieve their gun with orange painted on the tip of the gun.

The retailer I bought mine from uses oil based paint...does anyone know how to remove this paint without compromising the plastic material of the gun?

KSC makes great Airsoft guns. They are powerful, fun to shoot, and are really durable. I just recently picked up the KSC full sized USP. A really nicely made gun.

I'll only buy 3 brands of Airsoft guns: Western Arms and KSC GBBs and Tokyo Marui AEGs.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back