Ironman FOAM Gauntlet WIP - REALISTIC REPULSOR BLAST LIGHT AND SOUND EFFECTS!!!

I tell you, I found some flexible corrugated plastic tubing and my thought was to use it the same way in the joints! That looks so finished like that!!! I really cant wait to see it painted red with the tubing in the joints!!! Did you sew or glue them to the sub-glove? I was planning on sewing it.. Thanks cant wait to see more!

I tell you, I found some flexible corrugated plastic tubing and my thought was to use it the same way in the joints! That looks so finished like that!!! I really cant wait to see it painted red with the tubing in the joints!!! Did you sew or glue them to the sub-glove? I was planning on sewing it.. Thanks cant wait to see more!

What we did was we just inserted the split wire loom on our fingers and the gauntlet just held it in place... though its flexible, it somehow limits the finger movement compare to the finger movement without it...:unsure

I've been trying to think of ways to make this idea work, and you've made it look so straight forward and easy. very well done, keep up the great work!

I've been searching online for a method of making the wrist joint effectively that would give me a good degree of movement while still having that corrugated appearance and have found no solution! How has everyone else done it?

Hey man. DO you have a copy of the stencils you used ? trying to make just the right glove for halloween and not finding anything good places to start other than the led light.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back