Ironman 2 Wearable Arc Reactor - INSTRUCTION VIDEO IS UP!!!

I got one of these arc reactors from RJ - It's a great little package. Nice and bright.

I finally had a few minutes to drill out a hole for the install. I might want to tweak it and push it in a little further. I personally think that the arc reactor should sit at least an inch behind the armor. However, I don't think anyone other than me will notice that.

Anyways onto the pics.

Thanks RJ for making such a nice piece.

The pics were right after I drilled out the hole so it's a bit dusty here and there.

WOW!... its amazing to see it fits perfectly to your chest piece...:):thumbsup

Thanks man for posting your installation pics... I really appreciate it... I will link/post your pics to my unibeam build thread too...;)

cheers!

Fantastic work my friend!
A true piece of art.

For my next build I will be doing an Iron Man costume and must say...
One of those would look great smack dab in the middle of it!

Cheers,
Dave/Cereal.

Fantastic work my friend!
A true piece of art.

For my next build I will be doing an Iron Man costume and must say...
One of those would look great smack dab in the middle of it!

Cheers,
Dave/Cereal.

Thanks man :):thumbsup

Saw your Halo build thread too and I am very much amazed on what you did... Congratulations Dave...(y)thumbsup

cheers!

How fantastic! I don't think I've seen a better arc reactor anywhere. Out of curiousity how big is the diameter of the reactor? (I'm doing a femme Tony Stark and I have quite the small ribcage. So I'm curious if it'll still look alright on me or comically large.) How much one would cost. Could you send me a PM? Thanks ever so much!

How fantastic! I don't think I've seen a better arc reactor anywhere. Out of curiousity how big is the diameter of the reactor? (I'm doing a femme Tony Stark and I have quite the small ribcage. So I'm curious if it'll still look alright on me or comically large.) How much one would cost. Could you send me a PM? Thanks ever so much!

PM sent...:):thumbsup

Roger, thanks!

Out of curiousity, are there only photos floating about of anyone with the arc reactor on? I'm curious to what it looks like on someone for a costume.

Hey, I wanna know if you can ship it to Singapore.
May I know the price in Singapore Dollars.
Thanks.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Roger, thanks!

Out of curiousity, are there only photos floating about of anyone with the arc reactor on? I'm curious to what it looks like on someone for a costume.

Unfortunately, I also dont see any photos of someone wearing it in a cosplay event...:(

Hey, I wanna know if you can ship it to Singapore.
May I know the price in Singapore Dollars.
Thanks.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Yes I can ship it to Singapore... price is in USD only... payment thru paypal... details in the JY...;):thumbsup

Awesome job!!!! I want to look for you in Laguna! Hahaha!

Thanks pre...:):thumbsup sure, but I'm very good in playing taguan... LOL:lol

Love what you are doing, could you pm me about your next run. Really like that this is a kitbash , it makes it a really fun project to fallow.

To everyone who purchased our fan-made Arc Reactor, I would like to express my sincere gratitude...:)

Also, the Arc Reactor Instruction Video is already up and I sent the link to everyone thru PM.

Kindly let me know if you have other concerns.

Best regards
RJ

Hey, Can you send it to me too please :rolleyes

how much is the arc reactor?

PM sent...:)

Hey, Can you send it to me too please :rolleyes

The instruction video is actually a operation demo intended only for those who purchased the arc reactor. It is NOT a tutorial how to make one.

How much? It would be awesome to make my own.

Its in the J...;):thumbsup

Great work man. When you get a chance pm me a price if you're willing to make one for me. Would gladly pay.

PM sent...:):thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back