Interest Iron Man RT1 Arc Reactor

Gordon Gekko

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been asked by quite a few people if I would be doing another run of Auction Version Arc Reactors from Iron Man. Now is the time.
I am offering my version of the RT1 Arc Reactor from Iron Man I. This is (to me at least) the ultimate version of the Arc. It's the version that Pepper helped Tony pull from his chest when he replaced it with the 2nd version.
Pic from the auction:

immk1rtreactorview2.jpg

And my new version:
done01.jpg

done03.jpg

done04.jpg

done02.jpg

Laser cut plex, cast resin, copper wire and metal parts, this self contained beauty has 24 super bright LED's powered by 3 AAA batteries. A small switch in the back allows the arc to be turned on and off at will. The batteries are easily accessible for replacement.

$150 + $15 shipped in the U.S. $25 shipping Canada and Europe. $35 shipping to Australia.

As Promised, the Proof Base:

Base01.jpgBase01a.jpgBase02.jpg

The bases are $50 each and can be added to an Arc order, or purchased separately if you already own one of my arcs. This base has no grooves for the case, but you can order with the grooves if you want.

If you want one, please post here (or PM) and I will send you details. Once I have at least 5 solid interested, I will begin production.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,

-GG

Interest List

1. Sarednab
2. canadapost
3. TJack
4. myfeetarehappy
5. Darth Clayton
6. Shinobi
7. JKKS
8. monkeywrench
9. droidgeek
10. chuck2003
11. Cameron
12. TomVDJ
13. nlschutd
14. Jediguy
15. mojo1971
16. hatman33
17. made007
18. Madosheet
19. shdl
20. ataru72ita
21. Refjim8
22. funkster
23. rootman055
24. mtrixman
25. ajhix
26. Pitbull
27. Sentry02
28. Jerseydevil

Last edited:
Would you consider making some "full" versions with the "Proof That Tony Stark Has A Heart" display elements ?

Love the battery option for portability but is it feasible to ALSO have a socket for 4.5V DC input from a mains adaptor? Not for charging...just as an alternative power supply for fixed displays.

Id like a cover for the one I bought from you. I can pay! At this point I just want something to protect it. It's already broken without the case. :-(

Sent from my Nexus 5

I want a Spooner Badge!!!!!

And also one of these ;). Count me in. I already have your Proof Tony Starks has a Heart version, but this one will look nice on my desk at the office :).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back