Limited Run ARCHER BUST

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, I was lucky enough to befriend one of the most creative people in the industry. Joey Orosco. You might know his work from JURASSIC PARK. SMALL SOLDIERS, and oh yeah some movie called AVATAR.

Anyhow, being a huge fan of SMALL SOLDIERS, I had to ask If he would paint a couple of figures for me. Indeed he did.
One of the figures I did was a Full Sized Archer. SO cool to have the artist who sculpted and painted it for the movie, actually paint a figure for me.

The Bust was originally a crew gift. Joey already had one of course, but they were copper plated. His belongs to his Mom which is in New Mexico.
I got access to a crew gift from another source. Note, these were never offered to the public. Anyhow, I asked Joey to Paint it, and he did so. I thought I would check to see if anyone else would want one.

They are priced reasonable considering the lineage and who is painting it. Also, He will personalize it if you want, and he offered a signed picture of him working on the film if so desired.

Let me know. I had 5 castings, I gave one to Joey as a Thank you. One is for me so there are 3 left.
Not sure I can get him to do any more. Price is $1200. Does not include shipping.
Contact me directly if interested.

Check it out.

Attachments

• ArcherBust1.jpg
    ArcherBust1.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 33
  • ArcherBust2.jpg
    ArcherBust2.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 27
  • ArcherBust3.jpg
    ArcherBust3.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ArcherBust4.jpg
    ArcherBust4.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 28
  • ArcherBust5.jpg
    ArcherBust5.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 24

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back