Interest Iron Man RT1 Arc Reactor

Thanks for the response. This run is definitely a go! I have started to produce the pieces and I will begin assembling soon.

In answer to some questions.

1. Many people want the full base, and I have developed a nice one that this Arc slides in and out of very easily. It will come with the "Proof" ring. The only thing I will not do, is provide the case. They are just too much of a hassle to produce and add considerably to the shipping. I will however provide all the dimensions needed to have one made by your local glass shop. The display stand will be available as an add-on and I will get a price and some pics up as soon as possible. (This base will fit the Arcs I have done in previous runs as well.)

2. Alternative power supply? At this time, it's just not feasible to add one in. It would require a complete redesign of most of the components, new light source, etc. Sorry.

I'll add the list soon and keep everyone updated from there.

Thanks,

-GG

That would be awesome I'll def take one with the full base/proof ring!

Thanks for the response. This run is definitely a go! I have started to produce the pieces and I will begin assembling soon.

In answer to some questions.

1. Many people want the full base, and I have developed a nice one that this Arc slides in and out of very easily. It will come with the "Proof" ring. The only thing I will not do, is provide the case. They are just too much of a hassle to produce and add considerably to the shipping. I will however provide all the dimensions needed to have one made by your local glass shop. The display stand will be available as an add-on and I will get a price and some pics up as soon as possible. (This base will fit the Arcs I have done in previous runs as well.)

2. Alternative power supply? At this time, it's just not feasible to add one in. It would require a complete redesign of most of the components, new light source, etc. Sorry.

I'll add the list soon and keep everyone updated from there.

Thanks,

-GG

Interested in the add on to transform this on in the "Proof" version, too... I have a local acrylic display company who can make a box to the specs I provide, so that will be OK.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back