Interest Iron Man RT1 Arc Reactor

Hi All.

Sorry for the delay. I had to step back a bit for my day job! I'm getting back on this and I will update at the end of this week.

-GG

Really. I've not forgotten this run and I have been working on the Arcs. I have added the list in post #1 and I will put up pictures of the new base shortly.

I will offer these ala carte. The Arcs are still going to be the $150 quoted in the OP and then the bases will be an additional $50. So if you want both, it will be $200 + shipping. If you already have one of my arcs and just need the base, it will be $50 + shipping.

If I missed anyone on the list in post #1 please let me know.

-GG

Isn't there supposed to be a groove in the base for the clear case to slide into? How exactly does the arc fit into the ring? Dus it just slide in?

I'm leaving the groove off for people who don't want to get the case made. If you want a groove, I can put one, no problem. The arc is friction fit in the base, but it fits very well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back