Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

I was going to start into mine, but still don't have any assembly instructions. Can you provide something for us, Sarednab? Would really appreciate it.

Hey Sarednab : I'm still waiting for instructions and how to make the ejector work, as it was supposed to (your post #41); got my kit way over one year ago so maybe the wait is long enough...????. I plenty of the time to see that my kit came with plastic grips when you said it would be wood.....(post #72) : are you planning to ship the wood grips? You're starting many projects but as I asked here before, wouldn't it be fair and respectful to end this one first or do we have to admit (as I'm afraid of) that there will never be no instructions and ejector's fix? Please don't reply that other project are different as you did in your previous message to me (post #337) : providing instructions takes nothing but time and respect to customers. Regards

Hey Sarednab : I'm still waiting for instructions and how to make the ejector work, as it was supposed to (your post #41); got my kit way over one year ago so maybe the wait is long enough...????. I plenty of the time to see that my kit came with plastic grips when you said it would be wood.....(post #72) : are you planning to ship the wood grips? You're starting many projects but as I asked here before, wouldn't it be fair and respectful to end this one first or do we have to admit (as I'm afraid of) that there will never be no instructions and ejector's fix? Please don't reply that other project are different as you did in your previous message to me (post #337) : providing instructions takes nothing but time and respect to customers. Regards

I'll post a video of instruction in 7 days.
Grips are made in RESIN and it was said after the initial part of run and everyone know that! So grips is resin and will remain in resin. No wood version.
Now please wait other 7 days for the video instruction that I'll post here!

If anyone want to know how our Smith could be finished, just take a look to these pics

IMG_4053.jpg
IMG_4054.jpg

that video makes me want to build this thing, but i am still waiting for the delivery of my second set of parts. any idea on when i can expect the replacements? thanks!

Yes. I’ll send it soon. I hope it will not be loose for Christmas package, for this reason I want to wait after holidays. But if you prefer to ship it now, I’ll do it this week

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back