Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

Yes. I’ll send it soon. I hope it will not be loose for Christmas package, for this reason I want to wait after holidays. But if you prefer to ship it now, I’ll do it this week

Ok. Please remember that I have sold my kit and the medallion will need to be shipped to the buyer. I sent his address in a private message a while back, but can resend to you when you are ready to ship.

I’m waiting confirmation for the 1st package that will receive Ciro, so we could ship second package to him after confirmation.
After we’ll proceed with next buyer.
This is slow process

Anyone who has theirs can you do me a favor please? The long part behind the trigger with a spring in its butt - part broke off mine. Can you post some pictures of if fof me please so I can get a new one machined? Thanks

Never mind, even thought it looks like a small part has broken off, once I replaced the also broken trigger pivot pin the mechanism started working again. Phew!

As I wrote, metal supplier died fir coronavirus. We searching some other source for it but until lockdown will be open it will be hard. After we’ll ship all remained Smith, we’ll ship your second package. Please be patient

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back