Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sadly not, italian custom blocked already 3 Smith and we can’t ship it out Europe for a while otherwise police think that we sell real weapon

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can you ship within Italy? I’ll be driving down to Lecce and back from the U.K. when everything opens up again. :)

Brave of you as with the post Brexit customs checks I wouldn't want to turn up with what looks like 2 broken down handguns in my car!

Duck9000

Sadly not, italian custom blocked already 3 Smith and we can’t ship it out Europe for a while otherwise police think that we sell real weapon
No problem. I've been waiting for this more than five years ;). A few months more for the missing parts will be just fine. Thanks!

boochydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks for the updates here. since i only need the parts i am missing and they could likely be packed up to not look like a weapon, hopefully it can be shipped off soon. thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.