Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

Re: Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model - METAL - KIT VERSION

It seems to me all the best runs are done before Christmas, or in other words, when I am dead broke! Great looking stuff here!

Money and PM sent!

Is it just me or does anyone else catch themselves staring at the prototype pieces in all their glory? I cant wait to get this and build it.

I just came upon this thread, that looks amazing. Im almost tempted to abandon my search for a functioning, but historically/collectably ruined m1917 to cut down...

That looks incredible and as much as I want this, I don't feel confident getting it through customs to the UK. It looks too real.

If anybody wants to take over my slot, please PM me (if thats ok Sarednab?)

That looks incredible and as much as I want this, I don't feel confident getting it through customs to the UK. It looks too real.

If anybody wants to take over my slot, please PM me (if thats ok Sarednab?)

No probs for me. But if the question is if this could go in UK, I think yes. We’ll do 2 package for it if necessary, but it will arrive! ;)

2nd deposit just sent via PP. thanks!!

Wow now there's a dream kit. Only thing better would be to have a real steel one but that's not so convention friendly.

Second deposit and pm sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, would it be possible to do a run of these cast in resin, perhaps cold cast, instead of metal?
As much as I would love to get a metal one, I can’t quite afford it. But the accuracy and craftmanship
on this gun is astounding. Would be awesome to finally have a cool replica for my Raiders outfit.

Hey, would it be possible to do a run of these cast in resin, perhaps cold cast, instead of metal?
As much as I would love to get a metal one, I can’t quite afford it. But the accuracy and craftmanship
on this gun is astounding. Would be awesome to finally have a cool replica for my Raiders outfit.

No mate, we can’t

Hello - is it still possible to get in on this run?

Thanks,

- J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back