Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run is up! Needed deposit to join list.
Works proceed a bit slowly cause my partner broke his leg :/
But proceed FINE! ;)

Re: Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model - METAL - KIT VERSION

Run is up! Needed deposit to join list.
Works proceed a bit slowly cause my partner broke his leg :/
But proceed FINE! ;)

Oh, sorry. I didn't know a deposit was required. How much? And what's the timeline to completion? BTW, I assume this is a finished kit - blued metal like the original?

Oh, sorry. I didn't know a deposit was required. How much? And what's the timeline to completion? BTW, I assume this is a finished kit - blued metal like the original?

Write me in private and I’ll give you all deposit details ;)

Please add me to the list. I’ll send in the deposit.

Sarednab, is it possible to get a refund? This run has taken an awful long time now and I kinda need the money if this isn't going anywhere soon.

As you know a refund is not possible since all money was invested to buy materials to made this run possible. Btw we still waiting second deposit from many people that don’t give us funds to proceed...

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Urgh... that's too bad. Come on people! Let get this going!!

Ok guys, this is the situation.

We ask your help to go on with this project with a second deposit cause we already invested tons of money to made it possible.
Sadly, only half of you gave us the second deposit... we not arrived to funds needed to invest to make this possible.

That's very sad cause we loose thousands dollars, thousand hours of works etc... but we counted in all of you to make this project possible...
So, this project is deleted now, cause the requested support not arrived....

Please, everyone, contact me in private and write me your paypal address, we'll refund everyone.
For sure, people that paid us the second deposit will have priority for the refund.

We'll refund the first 100$ now. For the second part (last 100$) please be patience, we selling all our thing to cover all your deposit. Please be patience and we'll give to each one what you paid. Again, we loose thousands dollars....

IF anyone is interested in some of my item (Nurachi, Coronado, Crucifixion Painting, etc...) we could trade the deposit that you gave me and pay remained part.

Thanks to all!

Re: Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model - CLOSED

I'm very sorry to hear this mate, this was a terrific project and I was looking forward to seeing it completed...

An important part of the Indy franchise and its cancellation is a loss for everyone.

Re: Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model - CLOSED

oh man, this stinks. :( i will send PM. sorry to hear this. could you also provide a full list of trade options as I would be more than happy to apply my deposit to another item in stock.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back