Interest Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model

Re: Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model - METAL - KIT VERSION

Can you please add me to the list also?

Will it be chambered for .455 or .45ACP dummies? I think Indy modified his to shoot .45ACP. Or will the barrel/cylinder be plugged?

It will be .45 and barrel plugged. Cylinder can be free move but not pending mechanism

Indiana Jones - Smith & Wesson 2nd Model - METAL - KIT VERSION

Pending mechanism meaning that the cylinder won't rotate when the trigger is pulled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct! It will have a free movement

If I may ask, why is that? Is it just a safely precaution? Would it be modifiable to be rotated when the trigger is pulled? The barrel would be plugged and the firing pin would still be short or not there in the first place. I totally get it though. Safety first

Hello Sarednab,
I'm quiet disappointed about the barrel free movement : project said
Working moving part! You can use it just like Indy (NOT real gun, this is just a toy). You can use all parts of the real one... simply AMAZING!
This isn't what I thought this replicawould be : I understand safety but revolving cylinder isn't what makes a replica possibly dangerous (Blade runner PKD blasters replicas for example....).
Please let me know if this non revolving cylinder is something that could be fixed as I might be out of this project.
Is there something else we should know about this replica that wouldn't be working?
Best

I don't think that this point could be considered "not working". It isn't static. It could be open and rotate.

Working moving part! You can use it just like Indy (NOT real gun, this is just a toy). You can use all parts of the real one... simply AMAZING!

I wrote this and this is what you'll have from your kit. There are many movement parts on the guns

Last edited:

While it still is working, it does impede the accuracy a bit. I'm wondering if it could be changed? It might be a few extra parts, but I think it'll be worth it. If not, could the buyer modify the kit or get real steel parts to get it to rotate? Still going to be awesome either way.

If you have enough skill to do it, yes it will be possible :)

Sorry to be so curious but why having a non rotating cylinder? legal matters or too difficult to produce? It's quiet difficult for me to understand why such an easy/characteristic possibility for a revolver won't be offer on that replica ..... If it's just a matter of cost could it be offer as an option? Thanks...

It required more involved work on each guns (more more more) and particular materials component made in special alloy. This can't be sold in a 450$ kit. Again, with a good skill, a buyer could do it. But it will not be easy.

This kit born in this way, but since it is a kit the real propmaker will be the buyer that could decide how finish his gun

OK Sarednab, got it this time...Many thanks:thumbsup

How are things going on the kit ? I was wondering if there was any news?

How are things going on the kit ? I was wondering if there was any news?

Not too much mate! We going slowly beside other projects. We'll put on this project in full time as soon as Roger Rabbit gun will be deliver, so VERY soon ;)

I'm going to have to sell my spot on this one. I put down $100 but I'll be happy with $75. Any one interested?

Know I’m late to the party, but are there any more spots left for this run?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back