Unlimited Run Indiana Jones: Last Crusade Holy Grail

All unfinished Grails are cast and ready. Just sent a PM to everyone, if I missed you let me know.

For those requesting finished Grails and/or stands, I will continue working on the ones I have in progress this afternoon and should be sending out PMs tonight or tomorrow.

All caught up on requests.

I've got a few more in progress and have enough material to do one more stand for the time being.

Speaking of stands, please don't confuse my work with Grails featuring stands mimicking mine popping up on ebay recently. I'm only offering stands on here.

I got my raw cast grail today- amazing piece. It certainly has that holy-grail-esque hand crafted look and feel. I'm very excited to get it finished!

I got my raw cast grail today- amazing piece. It certainly has that holy-grail-esque hand crafted look and feel. I'm very excited to get it finished!

Thanks Joe, glad you like it. Looking forward to see how it turns out. :thumbsup

This morning I got some pictures of a Grail, stand, and my new handwritten diary (I just recently finished) that I'm sending out to someone.

2mh93df.jpg

25tw1gl.jpg

2cogdhj.jpg

ea001y.jpg

Got my grail in the mail this last week. Fantastic job, I am currently working on moving in to a new place or I would have taken a picture of it with my collection. Really glad to have this as a piece of my collection. Great job man!

Hi Luke,
I am hoping that someone is me!
The diary from what I can see and from what I read in your progress build is nothing less than stunning , unique and believable.
There are only a few guys that I know of that have handwritten them , it adds more value IMO .
Also many diaries out there, some great and some not so great .
I am sure I will be over the moon with my choice.
Grail looks awesome too mate,
Mars

Got my grail in the mail this last week. Fantastic job, I am currently working on moving in to a new place or I would have taken a picture of it with my collection. Really glad to have this as a piece of my collection. Great job man!

Great to hear. When you get set back up, be sure and take some pics. :thumbsup

Hi Luke,
I am hoping that someone is me!
The diary from what I can see and from what I read in your progress build is nothing less than stunning , unique and believable.
There are only a few guys that I know of that have handwritten them , it adds more value IMO .
Also many diaries out there, some great and some not so great .
I am sure I will be over the moon with my choice.
Grail looks awesome too mate,
Mars

Thanks Mars, yep, those are yours. :)

Luke0312 How much for a Grail Diary? I'm going to order your finished Grail and stand soon too. But that Grail Diary looks mighty fine sir. Would love to buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back